The Meeting!

Forever A Flower

 

 

The next morning I woke up to sun shining in. I sat up fast to see it really there the sun was out and the clouds were gone and the sky was this crazy blue. There was a knock on my door so I jumped up and opened it to Rae standing there with a dress in his hands. “What’s this?” I asked. “Junsu said you should wear this today that someone with as much power in their words should wear a dress of gold.” He said. It was a slim fitted floor length v-cut open back dress. It had a small slit to just above the knees on one side. I saw he had gold colored heels to go with it. “Luna will be in with some other items for you and Kai.” He said looking over at Kai on the bed. Just over night he had grown bigger he went from leg calf size to above my knees. “Where should I meet him when I am done getting ready?” I asked. “At his chambers.” Said Rae. “Okay” I said taking the dress from him and he left out as Luna came in. “I bought jewelry for you and Kai.” She said. “Kai you hear that you get jewelry too.” I said smiling at him. He made some nose in his throat. Luna helped me in my dress then we did my hair in loose beachy curls and put a gold braided halo band on my head. Then we added a very beautiful aqua tear drop gem on a gold chain around my neck. She put an upper arm gold triple ring band on one of my arms and a simple set of gold bangle bracelets on the other. We did my makeup with thick black eyeliner with a hint of aqua and gold eye shadow. Luna had put the gold with aqua gem collar on Kai with a lease. “You two are all set.” She said. “Yes we are.” I said taking Kai from her. “Come on Kai lets go meet up with Junsu.” I said. We left Luna and headed to Junsu chambers. I knocked on his door. He soon yelled come in. I opened the door to see him looking at himself in his tall mirror. He looked in it at me then smiled. “You look beautiful.” He said. “You don’t look so bad yourself my Lord.” I said. He wore shiny gold pants, black boots, a button up black shirt with the top three buttons open and a shiny gold jacket over it. “I have something for you.” He said going over to a table and grabbing something. I came more into the room as he turned around and walked up to me. He opened his hands and a small box was in his hands. He then opened it up to reveals a beautiful large aqua colored stone ring. “It’s rare like your necklace is but the ring is older and means more. The man who took me in gave me this and told me one day I would meet someone who would change my world and for the better and I should give this to them. I think he knew you were coming to me.” He said taking the ring out the box taking my left hand and placing it on my ring finger which was a shocker because I knew it was a wedding band finger. “It fits perfect doesn’t it?” he asked. “It does and I love it.” I said. Before he could say more a knock came and then the door opened. “There all here Lord Junsu.” Said Rae. “I guess that’s means its time then.” He said looking at me. “We got this.” I said taking his hands in mine. “Together” I said. “Together.” He said. I laced my ringed fingers in his and held Kai on his lease in the other as we walked out of his room and with Rae up to the very Top. The whole area was filled with people. Junsu led us up to his Throne him taking his seat and myself and Kai stood next to it. I passed Kai off to Rae as I stepped down a step. “You all were asked here today for Lord Junsu to reinstate the help to his people. To listen to their opinions, concerns and what and who needs help. I will be speaking on behalf of Lord Junsu. We both sat down the past few days figuring things out and this is why we asked you all here.” I said. “We want to hear from him not you.” Yelled a man. I smiled at him. “You want him to speak fine.” I said turning back to Junsu and nodding. He stood up and took my hand placing me in his seat. “Do you see her sitting there? She is my equal now. She is the one to make me see things so clearly if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be here about to make changes for the better. The first thing I am going to do is take the robots I sent to all your villages and towns back and have them destroyed. I made a bad choice and using something that couldn’t feel like a human could and I am sorry. Now if you all have questions and things you want address myself and Aries.” He said pointing to me. The questions started to come and he answered them like a pro I was so proud of him. That’s when one of the people from the group who tried killing us came forward. I stood at seeing him. That’s when he kneeled and bowed his head holding out a necklace made of colorful beads with a carving of an Aries symbol. “For Lady Aries my Lord.” He said. Junsu looked at me and then nodded. I stepped down and lifted his chin for him to stand then I kindly took it from him. “You showed courage like a warrior a few days back at the battle. It is rare for a woman to do this here. I can see why Lord Junsu respects you and takes your words to heart. You are a warrior. We pled for forgiveness against you and Lord Junsu in what we did. We just wanted to protect our own and we didn’t know any other way but how we did.” He said. “I forgive you.” I said then looked to Junsu. “I also forgive you. I was in the wrong and you were doing what you thought was right for your people. We must put this behind us and look forward to a better and brighter future.” He said. We then ended the meeting sending some of the guards back to those villages and towns to shut down the robots. We also sent the farmers home with fresh seeds to plant for their crops. We then headed back inside. “I think we did a great job today.” He said. “You did a wonderful Job. Your people believe in you again like they should.” I said. “That’s all thanks to you Aries without you it wouldn’t have went anywhere.” He said. “My lord are you and Miss Aries having dinner in the dining hall or in your private chambers again?” asked one of the ladies. “We are having a feast with everyone in the dining hall.” He said taking my hand in his after I let Kai roam free. We then headed into the dining hall with everyone else they had an empty sit beside his for me. We took our sits and chatted away with everyone. I watched him as we did and he smiled so big. This made my heart melt. I couldn’t understand what I was feeling.