Truths!

Forever A Flower

 

 

The three of them left out and I hit the page button on the bed. A nurse came in. “What can I get for you?” she asked. “Do you have a phone book I need to look up someone?” I said. “Sure do I’ll be right back.” She said. A few seconds later she came back with one. “So you wake up from a week’s coma and want to look up someone. Does this person mean a lot to you and you feel the need to tell them after an almost death experience?” she asked. “I think so. His name is Kim Junsu.” I said. “Kim Junsu?” she asked her eyes getting big. “Yeah you know him?” I asked. “Come on you need to work your legs lets walk and I’ll tell you.” She said coming over helping out of bed. My legs were a little weak at first. We got me a robe and pulled my monitor around. We began down a hallway. I saw this was a floor for coma patients. “Wow I didn’t know you had a floor for just coma patients.” I said. “A very wealthy family paid for this floor because there child was in a coma and they didn’t want to pull the plug. Now they help other families who after a period of time don’t want to pull the plug and have run out of money to keep them on it. That family will help pay for it since there child is still here.” She said. “How long has this person been here?” I asked. “He has been here for 3 years. His family made sure he has a physical therapist on hand who moves his body and does different things to keep him from having no use of his limbs. They bring this machine in that works his body for him even though he is in a coma. By all means he is the healthiest and healthy looking coma patient we have.” She said. We came to one of the largest rooms on the floor. “You said you were looking for a Kim Junsu well this is the son whose parents made this floor this is Kim Junsu.” She said and pushed the door open. We walked inside and my heart fell out my chest at seeing him. “It’s him.” I said with tears in my eyes. “What happened to him?” I asked. “He was driving home and got into a crash when they checked the scene he had high levels of alcohol and pills in his system. There was a note in his jacket pocket saying he couldn’t take the pressure of being a rich man’s son. That he couldn’t be the man he wants him to be. He was planning to die.” She said. “I don’t know him that well but” I stopped talking because I would sound nuts if I told her the truth. “You saw him while you were in your coma? You aren’t the only one. A young man saw him too.” She said. “I didn’t want to leave him but I knew I had to come back but I don’t want him to be there in that state alone.” I said. “Maybe you can do what his mother couldn’t. Maybe you can talk to him and wake him up.” She said. “I’ve seen cases like this a lot were not the parents but close friends, younger siblings and girlfriends could only wake them. So give it a try.” She said. I went and sat beside him on the chair and took his hand. The nurse left out closing the door. “Junsu if you can hear me I made it back safe. I have a brother named Jaejoong and loving parents. I’m glad I came back but I wish you could be here with me.” I said. A second later the door opened and the nurse was back. “Your family is back with food shall we head back to your room?” she asked. “Yes of course.” I stood up and kissed Junsu forehead and then left back to my room with the nurse. The evening flew by like nothing us laughing remember past times. “Well tomorrow if everything tonight goes as plan we need to meet with our lawyer about your case. We found out who hit you and took off. So we are filing a case on it.” Said dad. “The lawyer said we are looking at a large pay out and this person is already paying for your hospital bills. He says the young man who hit you is willing to pay anything that he was very upset when he hit you about something that had happened right before so he wasn’t in a stable mindset to be driving. He feels horrible about it and wants to pay for everything and also meet you.” Said dad. “I’m not sure I should meet him I don’t have hard feelings or anything because I can’t remember much.” I said. “I’ll be with you sis when we do if it will make you feel better.” He said.  “Okay fine.” I said. “Well we must be going its late and you need rest.” Said Dad. “Dad I’ve had a week’s long rest I think I’m good.” I said laughing. “Always making jokes out of bad things.” Said Jaejoong. He kissed my head then mom and dad. I watched them all leave out. I flipped trough channels for a good two hours I finally found something to watch. That’s when my room door opened and a tall slender young man in a suit walked in. “Who are you?” I asked. “I was told you woke up today. I’m the one who hit you with my car. Before you freak out please let me talk to you.” He said seeing my face change from okay to upset. “Fine” I said. “I am truly deeply sorry for hitting you with my car. I had just gotten into a big family fight about my brother. My brother is ill and I want the best for him but my parents are losing hope so I was hurt and upset. I knew I shouldn’t have left our home to drive back to my place in that state of mind but I did and before I could even register you walking across I hit you. I was so scared and confused I just checked on you and you were still breathing and then I ran. I could go to jail for that but I’m willing to deal with it.” He said. “I’m Aries what’s your name?” I asked him. He looked shocked at me asking this and not blowing my top because he hit me with his car. “I’m Kim Junho.” He said. “To be honest I’m not mad at you. Because if I was in your shoes I would have done the same thing. My brother means the world to me If I didn’t have him I would be lost and lonely. So I understand you want the best for your brother and his own parents giving up is wrong. What is wrong with your brother if you don’t mind me asking?” I asked. “He is in a Coma has been for 3 years and it’s my parents fault. For some reason they worked him harder treated him different then me and were both Twins.” He said. “Your Kim Junsu brother?” I asked. “You know my brother?” he asked. “If I tell you this you’re going to think I’m crazy.” I said. “I don’t care just tell me.” He said sitting down in the empty chair next to my bed. “When you hit me and I went into my Coma I met your brother. It was like we were in limbo and he protected me there. He told me when it was time for me to wake up and I didn’t want to leave him. Junho I know I sound crazy but I believe in soul mates and your brother is mine and I need him to wake up so we can meet again.” I said. “I’ve heard stories around the hospital for the past two years of people meeting Junsu in there coma state and they wake up telling about it. So I don’t think you’re crazy I think my brother is helping people. This is his way of dealing with what he has done.” Said Junho. “Is your family wanting to pull the plug on him? If so we can’t he will wake up I just know it.” I said. “Yes they want to well my father does.” He said. “Would it be okay if I came every day to sit and talk with him?” I asked. “Yes I’ll go right now and put you on the list.” He said. “Would you like me to do it Mr. Kim?” asked the nurse who had been standing there. “Please” he said. “We’ll all your doctor bills and hospital bills will be taken care of by me. Now if there is anything else you want or need let me know I feel bad that I hit you with my car and could have killed you.” He said pulling a card out of his pocket handing it to me. “Thank you.” I said. “Well I’m going to go sit with my brother a little.” He said then left out.