Trying!

Forever A Flower

 

The next day I was discharged from the hospital and could go home. Jaejoong said he would come stay with me at my apartment till he thought I was okay enough to be on my own. “Jaejoong is it crazy that I plan to go every day to the hospital and talk to this guy in a coma? I told you my story and you laughed but in all truths I thought it was real. So I feel like I need to be there for him.” I said. “You are an adult and I can’t change your mind on what you want to do sis. If you feel like you have to do this then do it I’m not stopping you. Plus dad was pissed you talk to the young man without a lawyer.” Said Jaejoong. “I know and that’s why we are headed to meet with him, his lawyer, dad and our lawyer.” I said. We pulled up at some fancy restaurant thank god we got to go home and change first. I was wearing a red v-cut backless jumper with black heels. Jaejoong wore black slacks a white putting up shirt with the top four open and a black blazer. We headed inside to see Dad with his lawyer and Junho and his. We walked over and bowed and took our sits. The lawyers began talking over the stuff as we sat there. I would look over at Junho time to time. He looked like Junsu and this made my heart hurt. “So Mr. Kim plans to pay all her hospital bills and doctor visits till she is completely clear. He also wants to buy her a car of her choice so she doesn’t have to walk everywhere. And is willing to pay out to her 500,000 dollars or more if she wishes it.” Said Mr. Kim lawyer. Our lawyer and my father looked at me. “This is your choice dear.” Said father. “I think that is a fine deal.” I said. “Then it is done tomorrow Aries can meet with Junho and they can go look for her a car.” Said his lawyer. “That sounds like a plan.” I said. We then left there and headed home after getting dinner. When I got home I crashed. I woke up the next morning got ready for my day when someone knocked on my door. I went and opened it to see some man I didn’t know. “Are you Aries?” he asked. “Yes that is me.” I said. “I am a driver for Mr. Kim Junho he told me to come by and pick you up to meet him at his office so you two can go look for you a car.” He said. “Oh okay come inside I just need to finish getting dressed.” I said. “Oh no Miss I’ll be down out front in the black Ross Royce.” He said. “Okay I’ll be down in a second.” I said. He left and I went to finish getting dressed. I wore black and white fat pin stripe skinny leg pants, a black scoop neck blouse with a black blazer over it and black heels. I did beachy curls and simple makeup. I grabbed my purse and headed out. The ride was short to this tall building. The driver came around opening the door for me and gave me a card. “Go to the front desk and hand them this.” He said. I nodded then headed inside the building. I came to the front desk and held out the card. The lady took it then picked up the phone. “Mr. Junho Miss Aries is here she down in the lobby waiting.” She said. “Okay I will.” She said then hung up. “He is on his way down now if you would like to sit there are chairs across the way.” She said. “Thank you.” I said and walked over and sat down. A few minutes later Junho came walking over. “Shall we go then?” he asked. “Yes we shall.” I said standing and fallowing him down a hallway and out a side door that lead to a car garage. We walked over to a black Audi R8 and got inside. “So before we leave is there any type of car you want?” he asked. “It’s crazy to have you buy me a car but I don’t know what are some good cars?” I asked. “Well for one I am not buying you a cheap car. But I think either a BMW or Range Rover would fit you we will go check those out.” He said. I just nodded. We then left and headed over to the BMW place first. We looked and we found a Black on Black BMW M3 which was nice. We left there and went to the Ranger Rover place and I saw one I liked right away a black Ranger Rover Sport. “You like this one a lot don’t you?” asked Junho. “Yes I do.’ I said. “We will take this one.” He said to the guy. He signed all the papers and I signed too then he paid for it in full. “Here are the keys to your new car.” He said smiling. “Thank you for this.” I said. “You’re welcome.” He said as we walked over to the car. He opened the doors for me. “I really hope my brother will wake up when you talk with him.” Said Junho. “You’re not the only one.” I said. “I’ll see you around Aries.” He said. “See you around Junho.” I said. He shut my door and watched me drive off. I headed over to the hospital. I got there as the physical therapist was leaving. I sat down in the chair next to him taking his hand in mine. “Junsu it’s me Aries. I’ve come to visit you.” I said rubbing my fingers across his hand. I talked him about my brother and my parents. Soon a nurse came in to tell me visiting hours were over. I got up and kissed his forehead. “I’ll come visit you tomorrow Junsu.” I said before leaving.