New World and Lost!

Forever A Flower

 

 

 

I could hear the sound of thunder and feel a warm breeze against my body. My eyes fluttered open to see a dark grey sky. Where was I? I sat up slowly to be on the ground in the middle of nowhere it was dark and everything looked dead. I looked down at myself to see I wore a long red dress that had slits up both sides up to my hips. It was low cut in the chest and had black fur around the shoulders. It kind of looked like a Greek goddess dress. I slowly went to stand and almost fell over I had to steady myself on a large rock. That’s when sounds of people came from behind me. I turned around to see men dressed in gold armor coming from around the side of this large dark rocky mountain side. They hurried to surround me making me very nervous. “I’m lost. I don’t know where I am.” I said putting my hands up in surrender. One of the soldiers stepped up to me. “You will come with us.” He said taking my arm in his hand very forcefully. He drug me with him and the others back from where they came where we had to walk a small narrow path between the mountains. Then we came to what looked like stairs that lead upwards. “Where are we?” I asked. “No speaking” said the man. It seemed as if we walked forever. Once at the top I saw this huge building that looked like one of the Greek Temples. Was I in Greece no I couldn’t be because it didn’t look like this? The Man led us up some steps to these huge double doors that two men opened for us. We came in to this large room there were no walls just pillars in this room but a small wall at the back of the room with some statue on it and a Throne of gold up on a plate form and on that plate form sat a man. He had aqua hair and wore a red dress shirt with a darker red fur vest with the collar black and had studs on it as well as the bottom trim and he wore black leather pants. His fingernails you could see from the doorway were this bright sliver. He watched us hard as we made our way into the middle of the room. The other people in the room moved on either side of it to make way. Once at the bottom of the steps to the throne the man holding my arm pushed me down on my knees. I hit the floor hard making my knees hurt. “We found her just at the bottom of the mountain she says she’s lost.” Said the man. “Are you lost?” asked the Aqua haired man. “Yes. I don’t know where I am.” I said. “You’re in XIA.” He said. “XIA where is that? I’ve never heard of it.” I said. “He didn’t asked you a question so you don’t speak unless asked one.” Yelled the man holding my shoulder. “She isn’t from here she doesn’t look like our people. What is your name?” he asked putting his finger to his chin. “My name is Aries.” I said. “Aries that is a beautiful name. I am Lord Junsu and you’re in my world of XIA. I don’t know how you got here or who sent you but I hope to find out.” He said now standing and coming down the steps to stand in front of me. He put his hand out to me and I took it standing up now. “Since we don’t know where you came from you can help out in my palace. Rae here will take you on a tour of the palace and set you up with a room and what you will be doing here.” He said. He nodded to a man from the side of the room. A man in white and black stripped pants and a matching vest that was open came over. He took my hand in his and led me over to the far back pillar and around the back of the wall with the statue on it that’s where a door just on the back of it was. He opened it and large wide spiral stairs were there with creepy claw hand lanterns fallowed it down. We headed down my heels making the only sound. Once at the bottom we were met by a set of large double doors. When he pushed them open it was another room almost like the one over but with walls and a darker fill. This one was more so a hallway with statues and portraits lining the walls. I took it all in. We came to another set of doors and we went in to a large living room area walking around freely were cheetahs and tigers. There sat a really large fireplace with lion heads on either side of it and a large portrait above it of the man I had just met upstairs. This room on one side had a wall of pillars that had a balcony. “This is our sitting area if you fallow me I’ll show you where our dinning and ballroom are.” He said pulling me along. We went through another large door off to the right which lead into another hallway we took a hard right once in there and into a really large dining hall then through a set of doors in that room that led into a really large ballroom with balconies. He then hurried us out of there and into a large kitchen were people where already cooking. We left there and up a set of small stairs to a floor where a large billiard room was but in here was things like a knife throwing board, bows and something like shuffle board. We left there to a large library room with a small fireplace and couches. Then he pointed out a room with two scary looking double doors that he said was Lord Junsu office and to stay out of there. We then went down some stairs and back past the sitting room and down some more stairs to another hallway. He pointed out the room at the dead end with double doors as Lord Junsu sleeping chambers and the rest of the rooms on this floor were empty. We went past another hallway which he told me were for Lord Junsu loyalist people like himself. He then took us down another set of stairs to another floor. “This will be the floor you will stay on it is a lot nicer than the normal workers and their living quarters are two floors down and beyond that you can get the idea.” He said leading me down to the dead end where a set of large double doors where. We walked into a large room with a large queen size high canopy bed. There was a fireplace with a chase lounge in front of it. The room had its own balcony and large wardrobe and beautiful flower shaped lighting. “I will have the seamstress come up and take your measurements and get some clothes for you.” He said. “Rae what are my tasks?” I asked. “Today just get settled in tomorrow I will come get you first thing and tell you what to do.” He said. “Oh the bathing room is just next door and you are the only one on this floor.” He said before leaving out.