Left And Came Back For A Heartbreak

Alternating Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Start of Chapter 2

  "Left And Came Back For A Heartbreak"

 

 

 

She furrowed her eyebrows and continued reading documents to look for any signs of mistakes.

 

In the midst of her work, someone interrupted by knocking on the door. 

 

"Mrs. Kim?"

 

"Come in. "

 

She cleared and sat straight on her chair, turning towards the door.

 

To say that she was shocked is an understatement. 

 

"Mrs Kim, I'll leave take my leave now. Please call me if you need anything, Ms. " her assistant secretary bowed and left. 

 

However, her eyes and mind is omly on one person for the moment. 

 

"S-Sooyeon? " she asked, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

 

It's been more or less than 3 years, so with someone dear to her that she lost and who appeared so suddenly like this, she's shocked and confused. 

 

"Taeyeon..." the girl smiled at Taeyeon, with voice so sweet and calm but seemingly mixed with...Sadness? 

 

The way that her previous love smiled made her heart skip a beat. 

How nostalgic. 

 

--

She remembered how the girl smiled at her when Taeyeon was courting someone else. 

Tiffany Hwang. 

 

She was not contented with Jessica, so she decided to go around. And coincidentally, she met the ex-bestfriend of her love unknowingly. 

 

When she discovered about it, she's of course, shocked. But continues on being with Tiffany anyway. So when they met along with Jessica, they pretended that they didn't know each other. 

 

When she's about to break up with the girl Tiffany, the latter suddenly kissed her, probably sensing the way Taeyeon strangely interacted with her that day. 

She, however, gave in to Tiffany and returned the kiss. 

 

That is one big mistake. 

 

For she took advantage of her trust when she said that she'd just be in an overtime work for the moment. 

But it's a work of the tempted. 

 

She was suprised and ashamed to see Jessica standing just a few meters away from them with a lunchbox in hand.

 

It brought her to reality. She pushed Tiffany away and looked at the girl that who was nothing but kind and understanding toaar

 

And she? The only thing she retuned was pain.

 

Jessica ran away while she stood frozen on the ground. When the weight of her body along with her guilt seemed too unbearable, she fell down on the cold, hard ground.

 

After that, she and Tiffany became friends and decided to break. 

Another mistake. 

 

She thought, Tiffany had no feelings for her. But the said girl already loves her. 

 

She then broke any means of communication with Tiffany and decided to take more time before apologizing to Jessica. 

 

The day finally came. 

 

Standing behind a tree, with her heart palpitating, she waited anxiously. 

 

Hearing a set of footsteps, she crouched down and waited for Jessica to enter the door. 

 

Jessica left the door open and the lights off, Taeyeon could only say that she's too tired to even close the door. She gulped a lump on , knowing why Jessica was too exhausted to even walk. Jessica is exhausted mentally and physically.

 

She stealthily got in and sat beside a sofa to watch Jessica do her things. 

When done, the said girl climbed up the stairs and got on the balcony. 

 

She watched Jessica with admiration as the latter admired the view outside. 

 

She felt the corner of her lips curve up as she reminisced the time when she said how the view of the sunset, the view on top of the mountain, and many more, can't be as beautiful as the beauty that Jessica is.

Because in her eyes, this cute Jung is the most beautiful one she'd ever laid her eyes on.

 

She was cut off with her daydreaming when she saw Jessica looking at her while squinting her eyes, and this sight made Taeyeon giggle. 

 

Then...

 

That was also the time when Taeyeon felt her heart break into millions of pieces. 

 

She ran away and let her tears stream down her face. 

 

The next morning, she left her home immediately with a more determined faced as she hurried to Jessica's house. 

Unfortunately, her bodyguards really need to follow her. 

 

She got on the doorstep and turned around to command her bodyguards to stay.

 

She knocked nervously on the door. Each second felt like hours for her.

 

The door opened, but her excitement turned to disappointment seeing someone she didn't know behind the door. 

Even so, she decided to not let it show. 

 

"How may I help you-- Ms. Kim! " the unknown person, what she supposed is one of the maids in the house, bowed immediately. 

 

"Sulli? " this time, she knows this is someone she knows. Lady Ju. 

 

"Who is it--Oh! Taeyeon! How are you?" Lady Ju enthusiastically greeted right after seeing the kid she treated like her own daughter, along with Jessica. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo Lady Ju! I came to get Sooyeon. " Taeyeon smiled charmingly.

 

"Oh. Uhm, how about you get in first? "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter