Something Always Brings Me Back to You

Alternating Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Start Of Chapter 1

"Something Always Brings Me Back to You"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She leisurely walked down the aisle, the place where she nervously walked on before.

The red carpet on the floor unintentionally brought a memory... She remembered looking down on it almost the whole time, too nervous to even look at anybody.  And then, there she was. Just a simple assurance from her made her fears disappear, as if they were never there. "Hey, don't be scared. I'm here. I'm always here."

 

She smiled as warmth spread throughout her body. But her smile faltered, after realizing that some things just don't last forever. 

 

She used to say that she wouldn't fall in love to the wrong person, that she loved the right person. That there was nothing wrong that could come in between them. That they would live a happy forever after.

But nothing lasts forever. 

 

Anyway, she didn't come here for unwanted memories. She'll deal with them later. 

 

She got out of the building as the urge to cry started to threaten her. She advanced her way to the place where she witnessed the cherry blossoms beautifully blowing their petals. 

 

She inhaled the air, feeling welcomed by the presence of serenity. She came to know that serenity could make you sad... And at the same time, it's the one to comfort you. 

Just like her.

 

She closed her eyes, knowing that the countryside was still the best to stay at even with the city to compete. 

She sighed. 

 

Just because of that, she'd leave everything behind. Just because of the love that brought her enormous pain, she'd have to... 

It hurts her, and she couldn't bear to be hurt anymore. Why are you even asking? The burden of their bitter memories didn't feel like the most beautiful feeling in the world. It only brought her tears. That's why she thought that it's time to forget the road she walked before with someone else and to continue by herself without looking back. 

 

She chuckled, feeling weird to think such sentimental things. Well, no one really made her sentimental. Except for that one person. 

It felt as if the happiness and memories they once shared never valued anything. As if everything was just a big fat lie. 

 

Maybe she's too boring that this person decided to become sadistic to make everything more fun? 

Maybe she's just an entertainment to the person she wholeheartedly loved? 

Or simply because she doesnn't deserve love and just pain? Because of something she had done in her previous life?

Oh wait no, how could she forget her bestfriend.

Actually, how about no? Are we talking about her ex-bestfriend? The one who she once shared secrets with but revealed them to everyone? The one who destroyed her trust on everybody? And who... Nevermind.

Yes. So don't count her ex-bestfriend as someone that loved her.

She had let her walls crumble down even in a slow and gradual process. There's no excuse. 

She had caused this and she's partially in fault. 

 

She gulped, feeling tears b in her eyes. 

She wiped them off in one go and decided to go for a walk again. 

 

Next destination is the neighborhood. 

 

She walked there with her hair swaying with confidence, and it was shouting, "Hey, I moved on!"

Although that's a complete lie. 

 

She shook her head and let the wind blow gently against her cheeks, as if caressing them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter