Life is rough

Our brother

Finally~


Guys, I’m not bashing anyone alright - but u guys are free to comment and tell me whether I have taken it too seriously. I don’t want to make Hyunseung looks like a bad guys, I really like him. Of course there have to be somebody who will take the responsibility for hurting the maknae here, but not him XD

U know who it is~


                The four members of Big Bang head back to their dorm after a wonderful meal with their favorite dongsaeng, Hyunseung. They are on the verge of drunk right now, except for Youngbae who has quite a control on his drinking - he’s only a little tipsy, nothing much. All of them are happily joking and singing - even dancing - on their way home; kicking trash cans and scare the cats away - they don’t look like today’s Big Bang at all. If a VIP can see them, he/she would think that they are a bunch of reckless high school kids for sure.

                Four of them soundly make their way towards the dorm and knock. 1, 2, 3 seconds pass, and nobody answers:

- The ? Where the hell is that kid? Isn’t he supposed to open the door for us? - growls an annoyed leader.

- Chill Ji, he might be taking a shower. Don’t worry, I have the extra key here - Youngbae pulls the key out and starts working with the door. It’s dark and the alcohol doesn’t do much help.

- I don’t give a . Next time he will go open the door for me, or I will break his neck personally - snaps Seunghyun.

‘Crack’ The door opens with a rustling noise, reveals a lifeless house inside. Daesung reaches out to turn on the light:

- Where the hell is Seungri? Shouldn’t he be here already?

- Screw that kid. I’m going to sleep first.

- Me too. But I need to wash first - Unfortunately, his phone starts ringing in such an inappropriate moment - Ugh, why now? W-wait a minute, why the president?

The whole room falls into complete silent when GD accepts the call:

- Ye-yeobseo?

- Come to XYZ hospital now. Quickly - And with only that, YG stops the call.

- What was that? - All of them look at the phone puzzlingly, but none have the courage to call back. Instead, they change into proper clothes and run to the hospital.

The second they arrive, they can see half of their staff, including their managers and the president himself sitting in front of the operating room. Youngbae asks nervously:

- Sajang-nim, can you tell us what happened?

YG sighs, then motions them to the next room where nobody would hear them:

- It’s about Seungri.

Jiyong and Seunghyun try their best to keep hold of their snorts, while Daesung and Youngbae look worried:

- What happened to him?

- He tries to commit a suicide, alone in the rooftop. He would have bleed to death if one of the staff didn’t found him there, accidentally.

- What? - All four of them said in unison.

‘He should have been dead for all I care. Why isn’t he dead yet?’

‘Wh-why did he do that? Even if he felt bad he couldn’t just…’

‘Dang, wish I could be there to see him. I would make sure that he died completely, that brat.’

‘The hell? He shouldn’t have done that, it’s wrong!’

Although each of them has different thoughts, they decide to mask the feeling and pretend or not, show that they care.

Like that can fool anyone.

YG sighs heavily as he steps out of the room, followed by you-know-who. He knows from the start that it would be very difficult for Seungri to fit in such a place, and that why he made himself look merciless and kick him out of the group in the beginning. He sure has talents, that boy, he just don’t know how to make use of it. Until then, he still be recognized as an useless, lower boy who shouldn’t belong to Big Bang.

Aish, when he accepted Seungri back, he didn’t foresee this.

He should have stick to his plan and train the boy to be a soloist, which would be much safer to all of them.

Now, he can only try to save the situation as much as he can.

- ‘Boys, tomorrow, meet me in my office at 9. Understand?’

The boys are a little confused, but they nod anyway.

- ‘Good. And take care of Seungri well. I will check whether have you mistreat him, got it?’

- ‘Neh’

YG walks out of there before he can’t control himself anymore and give them a lecture right there. He would have time to scolds them tomorrow, and he will make sure that they will remember it, like, forever.

------ Seungri’s POV, in No-where ------

‘I can’t feel anything.

I can’t see, can’t smell, can’t hear.

I can’t do anything.

What’s happening?

Is this what they call death?

Why is it so… scary?

Am I in hell?

Is this the end of my life?

I don’t want to be here.

Why am I still here?

Please let me go.’

The darkness is soon replaced by lights and voices that Seungri can’t recognize at first. However, when the scenes and sounds become clearer, he immediately knows what it is.

‘NO!’

------ In the hospital -----

Youngbae is sitting by the bed, half-asleep. He doesn’t have to be here, but when they left he felt too guilty to go and decided to stay the night here.

Of course, not before he has promised the Kwon Leadah a thousand time that he won’t be late tomorrow for the practice.

Almost forgot.

The lecture as well.

He sighs deeply, knowing full well what will happen the next day. All of them know that they’d be in big trouble once YG find out about it, but somehow Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung keep forgetting that and in the end, ignore the punishment they might have.

It’s not like he hasn’t done anything, he did try his best to convince the two, with Daseung’s help as well, but failed.

And when the leader and the oldest have already made the decision, who are they to change it?

Well, at least he can’t escape a part of the punishment - he only bullies the kid when he’s too exhausted to care about anything, and that rarely happen.

What, it’s the truth. Only twice a week or so.

Not like those two who treat the boy like their personal slave or something like that.

Oh, how much he wishes that he acted like Daesung. Looking back at the past, it seems like the younger has been the most mature one. The worst treatment he gave to Seungri was ignorance. That’s all.

And ignorance doesn’t really hurt anyone.

But it surely makes the words and hits hurt more.

He sighs again, knowing fully Seungri won’t be awake for at least another hour, and decides to take a short nap

‘Good night, Seungri.’

------ Seungri’s POV, nowhere ------

He struggles, attempting to escape, but fails miserably. The darkness around him tighten, and old memories flash through:

- ‘You do not deserve this. It should have been him. Hyunseung should be here with us, not you.’

- ‘Useless!’

- ‘Don’t you know how to do it right? Can you please stop making mistakes all over and over?’

- ‘Do yourself a favor Seungri. Either kill yourself or get out our lives.’

- ‘I shall never let somebody like you to destroy our careers.’

- ‘You always pull us down, you son of a .’

He screams and screams in silence, his words fade away before it can escape his lips.

It’s like a reminder to him.

Nobody can hear you voice.

Nobody cares.

------ YG’s office, 9:00 a.m ------

 

- ‘Explain.’ - With just one word, YG makes the boys shivers from head to toes.

- ‘Sa..,sajang-nim, we really don’t know what happened…’

- ‘Aren’t you guys a group? Aren’t you supposed to be together all the time and know each other better than their own family? And now you are saying that you don’t know? It’s that what a leader should do, Jiyong-shi?’

Jiyong widen his eyes when his name is mentioned. He has already suffered that boy for too long, now he’s supposed to babysitting him too?

- ‘I’m sorry, sajang-nim. It won’t happen again.’

Again, he should have been dead. It would be much easier for all of us.

- ‘I will be watching you.’ - YG waves his hand impatiently, dismissing the boys. Receiving the signal, they quickly retreat, almost running, towards the exit.

- ‘Phew, that was so close.’

- ‘Yeah, I thought that he was going to eat me alive or something! Did you see the way he looked at me?’

- ‘Gosh, that’s nothing comparing to the he scolded me! My heart almost stopped!’

The conversation goes on and on, but Jiyong pays no attention to it. He was too busy feeling miserable for himself anyways.

Why am I stuck with you again, Lee Seunghyun?

------ Taeyang’s POV ------

The moment we stepped out of the room, my eyes have been on Ji. I know that he will feel all negative and stuff, but he can’t just blame it on Seungri.

Even if he can’t accept the boy as a maknae, he is still a dongsaeng. And a dongsaeng deserves to be helped, to be forgiven and to be loved.

Ji has never been so aggressive towards anyone like that before…

It’s not like him at all…

------ Seunghyun’s POV ------

This morning I saw Bae, half-asleep, walking and almost slamming himself on the door. When I asked him what had happened last night (in the last rays of hope that that nosy bastard is dead somehow), he casually said ‘Nothing’ and dropped himself like a bag of potato on the floor…

Stop right there.

Dropping himself on the floor heavily not ily?

Now that’s weird…

Usually he would turn it in to a swift dance move and …

Okay, back to the main story.

Where are we? Oh, right there.

Later on, I eavesdropped him and Daesung whispering to each other in a corner:

‘How is him, hyung?’

‘No improvements. He screamed and cried a lot last night, but still lost in sleep.’

‘Poor him. Is there anything we can do about it?’

‘I don’t know… The doctors said that it’s all up to him whether to wake up or not… I really want to help him, but I don’t know how…’

‘Don’t worry hyung, we will find a way. Don’t blame everything on yourself; you have tried your best.’

‘Thanks for cheering me up, Dae.’

‘No problem, hyung. Have some sleep tonight, I will stay with Seungri tonight.’

‘Are you sure that…’

‘That I can take care of him? Aigoo, I’m not a kid anymore! And I’m pretty good taking care of the other!’

‘Yeah yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep tonight.’

Both of them burst out in laughter and it took me all of my control not to kill that brat.

Seriously?

Why bother wasting your energy on taking care of him? He’s no uses to us.

But somehow, I start having some positive feeling towards the boy. Well, not exactly positive, but I feel that I have been going a little too rough on him. Sometimes I keep forgetting that he’s merely a boy, much, much younger than us, yet suffer more than everybody here.

I pity him.

Sorry, Seungri, but it’s your fault. If you’re not here with us, you would have a better life. It has been your choice to stay, so don’t blame it on us.