Did I just do that?

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered

Ommona. Be still my heart. It is beating very fast and skipped a beat as he grabbed my hand and bringing it to his mouth. Is he going to kiss it?…..Aww he is smelling it. Hmm didn’t realise I would feel this disappointed. Did I want him to kiss it?

 

“Your hand smells like aegi,” he continues smelling it and it seems to calm him down.

 

Startled, I brought my other free hand to my nose and smell it. Hmm I don’t smell anything. Ottoke. Do I smile? Do I reciprocate? Oowhh I don’t know. I miss him so much. Been weeks since Japan and now he is sitting next to me. One hand holding mine and the other on the steering wheel. Jealous Oppa is so cute. Since I realised I was jealous when he shared about his love line in his drama, I also want to share my love line script in my drama. His reaction was more than I expected. Oppa is jealous too. 

 

“Aaah, this is recharging,” sniffing my hand again as I let him bring our clasped hands to his mouth for the umpteenth time. This is the mark of beginning to our many sniffing recharging trademark. 

 

Gomawo yeobo,” his low husky voice breaking the awkward sniffing sound in the car. “The calligraphy and the flower is really touching,” changing the subject and leaving the we-should-not-be-jealous-cos-it-is-work conversation behind us. 

 

“I did it yesterday. You assured me while in Japan not to worry about our marriage life. It is just my small token of saying thank you for the wonderful things that you have prepared for us in Japan,” hoping my gratitude for having romantic vacation amidst his full busy schedules is conveyed. “Plus, I want to make you happy as you made me at the airport last time,” I shyly admit to him and look outside the window because I can’t bear to say it to his face. Seeing how happy he is made me realise that I was happy as well. Oh my. What a feeling. 

 

“It is my first time to receive such meaningful gift,” he replies while caressing my hand with his thumb in slow circular motion.

 

“It is my first time giving a bouquet to a guy,” I assure him.

 

“I brought the travel book and key chain with me everywhere I go,” he confesses. 

 

Chinca,” surprising me with his thoughtfulness as I turn my head to face him. 

 

Ne. What can I do? I have to endure this separation just by looking at the memories made with the mementos. Let me recharge my memories,” bringing my hand again to his nose and inhale deeply followed by a content sigh. 

 

“My heart was beating really fast and I was really nervous waiting for you. Acting like a fan-girl," I look at him as he looks back with his sincere stares.

 

Anniya. You are not a fan-girl. You are a dutiful wife waiting for her husband to come back to your arms,” he says with a cheeky smile on his face.

 

“Aaaahhh,” rendering me speechless with his bluntness. 

 

“I was overwhelmed with the surprise. I wanted to hug you so badly. But there were a lot of people at the airport. Good surprise. You did well, yeobo,” complimenting me endlessly. Starting from my cute outfit to my cheesy gifts. 

 

I smiled at him and glad that he noticed my efforts. Oppa knows how hard it was for me to film this show. It is my first time filming a reality show and at the beginning I was stiff like a stone and Oppa guided me and coaxed me gently to get reactions from me. He assured me to trust him and I find that I am trusting him completely, slowly opening up to him and reacting sincerely to his actions. 

 

Yeobo,” calling me sweetly, naturally now. 

 

“Mmm,” I answer sweetly. 

 

“Owh my. Your aegyo sure has gone up a notch since we last saw each other,” he obviously slowly melting to my innocent aegyo.

 

This isn’t like me at all,” dumbfounded by my aegyo and realising I did react cutely to him in the car. Ommona, is this really me. Did I just do that?