First Night

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered

My mind goes blank the moment I see the bright red blanket spreads in the middle of the room. Are we really going to spend the night together? I can’t move and just stand fix near the door like a statue. Not that I am scared of spending the night with a guy but this is not just any guy. This is Lee Jong Hyun, the guy with an enigmatic and piercing stare through his beautiful light brown eyes. Lee Jong Hyun, that just made my heart fluttered when he strummed his guitar and sang to me with his soft, velvety voice that can melt any poor innocent girl’s heart. How can I guard my poor little heart if I am to spend the night together and lie so close to him. 

We busy ourselves by going over the room and walk around the bed surreptitiously avoiding the elephant in the room. Then we go outside to admire the amazing view of the full moon, starry night,  shimmering silvery clouds and soft clashing waves of the sea. The view is truly breathtaking. Really look like we are witnessing a paint of God. It momentarily put my mind at ease and make me forget of my nervousness of spending the night with him. 

Oppa beckon us to go back in the room as the temperature slowly begins to be too cold for us to bear. We have our dinner in the separate section with delicious Japanese delicacies readied by the Ryokan staff. We talk naturally and learn a lot about each other.  I like how easy it is to carry the conversation with Oppa. Given the circumstances, the feeling is like a real date. Ohh my poor heart, be strong. 

As we are enjoying our meal, the time pass by quickly and we grow to be more comfortable with each other. The love shot did something to me that I have never felt before. “It was a mysterious feeling,” I explained in WGM BRI. I could’t bare to share my real feelings with PD-nim because I was so embarrassed. When Oppa grab my hand softly and linked our arms, I could smell his unforgettable male scent of creamy lemon, tea and flower fragrance. It was both fresh and y. I could hear my heart beating so fast as his scent hits me. Only later I found out that he was using BLEU de CHANEL. It becomes my favourite scent since then. 

Then after meal, we change to the yukata dress that was laid down earlier side by side near our beds. After we changed, we meet again in the room and suddenly we become quiet. 

“Errrmmmm shall we fill our travel book with the pictures we took today?” Oppa ask to break the silence. 

“Yes we should,” I said too eagerly, so that we will have something to do trying to prolong the inevitable sleeping arrangement. 

Then we sat really close to each other and in our own world trying to write something meaningful in the travel book. Reminiscing our moments together since I arrive this morning.  “Aaahhh we are so mushy,” I say referring to the things we wrote in the travel book alongside our pictures. “Hehe mushy is good sign”, Oppa defends with his pabo laugh. 

“Let’s clean up”, I urge as I am putting away the stationery and cleaning up our travel-book and pictures. Oppa didn’t say anything and I look at him. 

“After that….”, my voice trails off because suddenly our eyes locked and I can feel the heat in the room suddenly rises up. Oh my God, how can this beautiful man has an effect on me just with a stare. And there is a significant gap between us but I can feel the y aura emanating from his body! He smiles and I suddenly my smile falters because this is the first time I really thought that Oppa is a dangerous man for my inexperience heart. How can I use my mind when my heart is in turmoil and slowly taking over my reasons. I was literally BEWITCHED from that moment.