Chapter 4

Deep Mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong POV

 

After looking Hyoyeon go to her van to go to her next schedule, I decide to stay in lift longer, go up to upper floors and think for tonight. Tonight is my chance to tell Hyoyeon about my plan to save our relationship. Save our relationship? That just my opinonin to keep she always by myside. With my side which now crowded with dating scandal with Kiko, Hyoyeon who is now getting her spotlight and tailing with paparazzi everywhere she go, its make us more difficult to meet with more less eyes looking to us. That not mean I like her more when she not really popular. I am happy for her more and glad if she become more popular now. She finally get the spotlight she deserve. And that not mean we careless about our relationship before. We really very carefull, even make friend with same circle friends.   But this year seems like the year when a paparazzi get their interest in the girls relationship. They just like begin the competition to get the hottest scandal with top stars. Always behind in every artist move and try to make headline in jackpot time. Because of that, we can’t meet freely like before.

I don’t know how many floor buttom I press, Its feel I already in lift for long time more than what I plan. But how long I stay in lift, I not yet know how to deliver my plan to Hyoyeon later. I press basement floor’s buttom to go back down. When it arrived in basement, I walk carefully to make sure not even a single paparazzi still there. It relieve that they not there and I can go to company building without suspect from them. In my way to company building, I still thinking about a way to say. And in studio too, I can’t really concentration composed song or write a lyric. Later, I decide to take a break and go home to rest my mind a bit.

--

08.57 p.m.

I get ready to go to where I and Hyoyeon make a promise. I want to come early to place my heart in ease. I start getting nervous when getting ready to go. I take a deep breath before open the door and step out from house to get my nervous cool down. I go to parking lot in basement and gt ready to go. I drive my black Audi car which I drive last night to Hyoyeon house to not get suspect. My nerv get more crazy in every speed in my drive.

I hope it still far away from that place

That the only though in my mind. But however I want to quickly arrived and talk everything to Hyoyeon. When arrive in Jay place, I can see some ofour friend already their and of course Jay also already there. But Hyoyeon not yet come. Because I come too early so for sure she not yet arrived. I park my car between Jay’s car and hedge so not really easy see. I come inside and see some of them already into to their conversation. Say hi to them and take my step to room in the corner. Before come inside, I see Jay and say hi to he. I make short conversation with he before go inside. In the room, I keep my mind busy with some tough. I wait for her every minute. And every minute pass seems like already another hours pass. Every minute I look at small desk clock in table beside mepray that the time quickly come and Hyoyeon quickly come.

09.58 p.m

2 minute before 10 p.m. Suddenly I get nervous when I hear familiar voice outside the room. Hyoyeon already come from her late scedule early. She talk with some friends and laugh. She always try to not make it not obvious everytime we come hear to meet. She start joking with them and later I can’t hear her voice. Its mean she in her way to this room. I act like I am listen to music with headphone and close my eyes. Not long after I close my eyes, sound of opened door can be heard. I stay in my position and my act until I can feel she sit beside me. And I open my eyes and welcomed with her gaze lock to my eyes.

“Are your work today too tiring?” She said while my cheek.

“Am I look that tired?”

“Yeah, I will bring a mirror for you so you can look your apperance by yourself. How?” She said with concern in her face.

“Don’t concern about me. I’m oke.” I said quickly but it sound cold to her. I can feel how upset and shock she is from her eyes, eventhough her expression still same.

“I mean, I am ok. I just can’t concentration in my work today. Thank you for your caring.” I said quickly because she become silent. I search her eyes to make sure she didn’t hurt aymore from my previous word.

“Oh. Its ok. Sometime we can not concentration in our work and bring down our mood. You need rest more. You look have over more more than me.” I can see her concern again in her word but she try calm to not feel wrong for her. But her word make me more concern and feel wrong.

How can someone be like open-minded like this? Her open-minded not just a story telling from her member in but reality. How can I tell my plan to her? Are she will accept it? How if she think I am not love her again? How I talk to her now? I feel wrong like psycho and crazy man.

I mess my hair in frustation. And sure she look it. I notice her look and low my head

Please log in to read the full chapter