Chapter 2

Deep Mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Thank you for your hard work”

“Thank you for your hard work”

“Thank you for your hard work Hyungsuk-ah. Sorry we can’t win for this episode.” Hyoyeon said when their in way to changing room.

“Its ok Hyo. We can win next time. We just win for last episode right. We have many apisode for win later.” Hyungsuk said with smile plater in her face.

“Right. Lets work more harder for next week.” Hyoyeon smile and give a pat in his shoulder.

“Are you go home now? I’ll you if you want.” Hyungsuk stop in front of his room.

“Yuph, but thank you for your offer. I can’t make you tired for me to my house. I have promise to meet some friend after this. And you know, you must make dance step for next week performance right, so you must rest.” Hyoyeon said playfully.

“ahaha, ok madam. Don’t worry about choreo. Just give me some tips for dance idea later. I wonder are you really meet with your friend or “friend”. Ok, be carefull in your way home. You must rest too.” Said Hyungsuk caring.

“Yes capten. I’ll text you many time later for my idea.” And Hyoyeon go to her room.

“Hyoyeon, how long he ask you to wait?” manager oppa ask as Hyoyeon enter her room.

“He ask me to wait 1 hour after broadcast show finish. But now I need to wait her 12 minute...”

“Soo .. you must be hurry. You won’t meet he with that dance costume right?” manager oppa said as give hyoyeon her cloth.

“Right. It’s too vulgar meet he with this costume. And you will ask me to not meet he again for 2 week if I meet he with this right?” Hyoyeon mocking her manager who so protective to her like a father with playfull smile

“Right, so hurry up. I will pack your belonging and take it to van so no one will suspicious and make rumor.” Manager oppa said as he busy packing Hyoyeon belonging and seperated her belonging which need she bring when meet her love.

“Yuph oppa.” Hyoyeon said loud from changing room.

“Hyo, I’ll go to van now. Wait here and go anywhere.” shout her manager while walking out from the room.

“Yeah.” Hyoyeon said while go out from changing room with her show costume. “Must I call he for remembering his promise?” She said as put her costume and take her phone from her back. She fight with her feeling for calling he.

“No. He’ll remember his promise. No need to call. Just wait 6 more minute more. Maybe he already near.” Hyoyeon said while fix her hair and clean some over do make up in her face.

“You finish already? Let’s go to van and wait there now.” Manager oppa said as he enter the room and take Hyoyeon’s costume.

“Ok. Lets go.” Hyoyeon answer with bright step to her van.

Hyoyeon kill her time with playing phone game and listen to radio. She didn’t aware she already wait for half hour if her manager didn’t ask her where he is. She try to call he but he didn’t answer. She feel dissapoint and try to call her again while a message come. Its from he.

From : my smile

You dissapoint right? Turn to right and you will see black car, I’m there. But don’t go out from your van. Look you left. Reporter tailing you with grey car. I’m wait for they to leave for 30 minute but they not moving at all. Tell manager hyung to drive you home because that reporter sure will tailing you home. I’ll follow you too to your house. Ok?

Hyoyeon tell her manager about the “stalker”. Her manager decide to go out from van and enter the building again so they will think if Hyoyeon still in there to wait for stylist show who seems busy pack some costume from her car. As manager oppa enter the building, Hyoyeon call he. And he finally answer.

“Hello. What happen? Are manager hyung angry?”

“Are you really there? In black car? How I know you really there?”

“I’m really there babe. Wait. You see white snapback in side mirror now?”

“Yeah. Sure you there then. How long you there?” Hyoyeon said with sad voice.

“Half hour. I know you dissapoint. I’m really sorry. We can meet in your house right? I’ll go there too. So don’t worry.”

“But I guess you can’t go in too. You know reporter right? They will stalk you from dawn to night 24 hours, where and when you go, they will there. I don’t know they will leave or not after I am in home.” Hyoyeon said explain.

“Yeah. But lets try. Maybe they will leave after you home. I’ll wait in parking lot then.”

“Up to you. But don’t wait too long. Or just go ... “

“No. I’ll wait until they leave.” He cut her word. He really miss she like how much she miss he.

“But ... “

“No but babe. I’ll wait. Manager hyung come. Tell he I’m really sorry for make you wait. Now just go home and wait me there.” He end the call and start the engine to leave to her house.

Hyoyeon can’t say anyword and just looking to his car which now leaving. Hyoyeon relay his message to her manager oppa and keep silent after that. On her way to her home, Hyoyeon not try to start some conversation with her manager. She fall deep in her thought until she not aware is she already in her apartement’s paking lot. Manager ask her to rest and don’t think too much. Hyoyeon just nod and watching her van go. Before ent

Please log in to read the full chapter