Chapter 3

I Need You Too

We continued talking before I was shooed off to bed. I hung my jacket before going to sleep. I woke up, looking at my alarm to see a post it note instead. Today is going to go great, just say yes to everything that comes your way. Now go get ready, else you'll be late!, I laughed wondering who is was. I headed for breakfast as Jongin Oppa asked me if I saw it, when I said I did , he smiled at me knowingly so I just shaked it off thinking it was him. I got to school as i went to my locker, getting my stuff to find another note. I see you're finally here, don't worry no one will pick on you because I'm here to protect you~ Now walk to class and see whether you can find another~ Merong~, I chuckled with Kai Oppa as we headed towards my class. No more till I sat down and pulled my notebook from under the table, finding another post it on it. I know this is what you will take out as soon as you sit. Yah! Are you not forgetting something! I swear I'll kill you if you didn't figure it out before Lunch!, I just stared at the note before classes begin. Jimin and Taehyung were here but Jungkook was missing so I just thought he was sick or something, shaking it off. The lunch been rang as I still wondered about what I was missing as I headed out the class. I do have my Wallet and phone on me, my sketch pad is at home where I left it too. The hallway was surprisingly empty as started finding little notes towards the cafeteria.

 

First- Yah, I can't believe you forgot me. This is the second time!

Second- I thought you said you remembered everything, lies....

Third- Yah, why do I still love you even after you left me.....

Fourth- I waited for you all these years so I'm not letting you leave again.....

Final- You know how much pain I went through the past 10 years without seeing you? I want to know if that kiss meant anything to you, if it did ,sit with your Oppas. If it didn't then, turn around and walk away.

 

I knew who it was now as I willingly stepped forward, I mean I admitted to liking him so why should I say no? I sat down with the Oppas, before people started running about, moving the tables to leave the centre empty. Music started playing as I recognized the voices. I saw students one by one dancing before they walked through the door with their jackets on, Jungkook smiling at me as all of them started dancing infront of me. Kai and the Oppas joining them. Jungkook was in the centre, eyes totally on me as I was smiling shyly, unable to look him in the eyes. The song came to a slow close as he stepped towards me with a bouquet of my favorite Red roses, helping me up despite being weak in the legs. "Will you be my girlfriend?",he asks. "I waited 10 years, do you think I would say no?", chuckles as you jump on him as he spins you around, everyone in the cafeteria, whistling and cheering.

 

Xiumin: Let's take some pictures! One with only the couple first. *i chuckled as he put my down, facing the camera* Now a group shot!

Kai: Yah! You better not hurt my sister! *stands next to jungkook*

Jungkook: Hyung, you know me already! *laughs as we took candid shots with our jackets before a final picture with everyone that helped Jungkook*

Hyunmi: Urgh, you seriously thought I would reject? *walks back to class with him*

Jungkook: You didn't remember me....

Hyunmi: Hey, I had a crush on you even when I lost my memories!

Jungkook: But I heard that Harry Styles asked you out.......

Hyunmi: Oh my god, my boyfriend is stalking me! *i scream before laughing as I cupped his cheeks* I rejected him because you kept coming in my dreams...

Jungkook: *stares into your eyes as you look away blushing* Aigoo, my girlfriend is soooo cute.

Hyunmi: So where are we going for my first date?

Jungkook: Yours? * his head at you*

Hyunmi: I assumed you probably went on a date before?

Jungkook: Yah! I waited for you, I wouldn't want anyone else. My first date was always meant to be with you. *kisses your cheek before heading into class and sitting down*

Hyunmi: Yah Jeon Jungkook, *he looks at you* you never answered my question. Where are we going for Our first date?

Jungkook: Tomorrow, we don't have school so you'll spend the whole day with me.

Hyunmi: Oppa allowed it?

Jungkook: Ah but I have to bring you home by 9. Else he will have my head.

Hyunmi: So is there anything you want me to bring or anything specific I should wear?

Jungkook: Nah, you don't have to bring anything and just wear something casual like jeans and a tee. Wow, you really sound awkward and clueless about a first date. *teases*

Hyunmi: Yah, you want to be hit? *threatens* Im sorry that I'm not a genius like you who knows about first dates.

Jungkook: Yah, you forgot didn't you? *laughs*

Hyunmi: Bwo? *glares at him*

Jungkook: Yah, we watched 50 first dates like thousand of times when we were kids. Didn't you learn anything from that?

Hyunmi: Yah, didn't you try to kiss me that time too!? Byuntae! *jokes*

Jungkook: Yah, we only cuddled! *looks at you, fidgety*

Jimin: Yah! Yah! Can you not have a lovers quarrel so fast? It's been less than an hour since you got together! And we worked on that proposal for 6 months already! I ain't wasting that for a 1 day couple!

Jungkook: Hyung, maybe you're overreacting abit. I won't break up with her.

Hyunmi: Yeah, Oppa. You need a chill pill.

Jimin: Do not make fun of me! How can Jungkook get a girl before me?!?*bursts*

Jungkook: And I take this as our queue to leave. *you grab your bag! giggling as he held your hand, pulling you out*

Hyunmi: Are we allowed to do this?

Jungkook: It's the last period and I'm sure hyungs will help us out.

Hyunmi: I doubt my brother will, he will probably sent me to detention. *gets into his car*

Jungkook: So what do you want to do now?

Hyunmi: Lunch, we didn't get to eat during our lunch remember?

Jungkook: I'm starving, so what you want to eat? Western, Italian, Korean, Chinese?

Hyunmi: Can we just go to your house and order Chinese?

Jungkook: Sure. Anything for my baby.

 

He drives off and in no time we arrive at his brilliant seaside mansion. He parked in the garage before we went inside, heading up to his room as I plopped down on his bed as he walked in. He brought a book of menus as we looked through before he ordered.

 

Jungkook: Did you bring extra clothes?

Hyunmi: I skipped gym today because I wasn't feeling like it, but my gym clothes are in my locker. I do have my towel and all though.

Jungkook: I'll get you clothes, take a shower. I'll take one in Hyung's room.

Hyunmi: Thank you, I feel all icky.

Jungkook: *hands you his boxers and dress shirt* Are these alright?

Hyunmi: Yeah, this is like those cliché movie scene of the girl wearing her boyfriend's clothes. *giggles*

Jungkook: Why? You don't like it?

Hyunmi: Nope, I love it. It's sooo romantic. I never knew Jeon Jungkook could be a romance freak.*teases*

Jungkook: Well, there is more yet to come, princess.

Hyunmi: OMG, what happened to the original Jeon Jungkook!!!*laughs*

Jungkook: hey, I'm the original.

Hyunmi: Just be you, don't copy movie line or scenes. Do things your way, that's what I love most about you. *pecks him repeatedly*

Jungkook:  I will, missy. Now go shower! *laughs, pushing you to his bathroom before heading out*

 

I took a shower, washing my hair before drying myself and changing into his clothes with my undergarments. I walked out the bathroom to see him, laying in his bed on his belly as I jumped on him.

 

Jungkook: Yah! Did you really have to jump?

Hyunmi: Mianhe, does it hurt a lot? *fake concern, laughing*

Jungkook: What if you broke my hip or spine?! *looks away*

Hyunmi: Fine I'm sorry. *pouts, with puppy eyes*

Jungkook: I know what you're doing, Kim Hyunmi and I'm mad so I'm not gonna look.

Hyunmi: Oppa! *whines, kissing his shoulder blade consistently*

Jungkook: Argh, why can't I last two minutes being angry with you? *chuckles, turning around* My kiss?

Hyunmi: *pecks before the doorbell rings* Our food is here! Let's go down, Oppa! *pulls him off the bed*

Jungkook: Just go to the kitchen, I don't want the delivery boy to check out my girlfriend wearing my clothes.

Hyunmi: What's wrong with your clothes? I think they look nice and it's comfortable. *pouts as he kisses it*

Jungkook: Well, every guy likes a girl wearing boxers and a dress shirt so I don't want anyone ogling at what's mine.

 

I didn't complain and headed straight for the kitchen, sitting down on the island. He brought the food in as we dug in, sitting next to each other. We cleaned after eating before heading back to his room, cuddling. I laid on his back as he played a game on his PC. I wanted some attention from my boyfriend but he was only staring at his screen so I kept biting his ear as he told me to stop while laughing. But I just kept doing it, his reaction is so cute. He turned to look at me as I pouted, before he went back to his game. So I kept nibbling at his ear, I think he got a break or something so he turned, grabbing my face and planting multiple kisses on my lips, going back to his game. Liking the kisses, I continued to nibble at his ear and jaw as he smiled, trying to concentrate, only to lose as he immediately turned the table, getting me under him as he pinned my wrists above my head. He dipped downwards, kissing me gently before we begin making out, his hold on my wrist getting weaker as he got me to sit on his lap, continuing to make out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his closer as his hands rested on my bare stomach inside my shirt. "Jungkook! Mira! We are back from school!" As Jungkook and I sighed, getting out of bed, straightening our clothes. We heard banging on the door, I looked at Jungkook, back hugging him.

 

JHope: You both better not be doing anything funny in there! *yells as Jungkook grabs your clothes, stuffing it into your bag before opening the door! glaring at the rest*

Jungkook: Well, you interrupted us. *annoyed* ers *grabs your hand as Rapmonster and Suga snicker* I'm sending her home, since we can't be alone together. *he pulls you to his car! as you get in*

Hyunmi: How am I going to face them ever again? They are going to think we were you-know. *red faced*

Jungkook: I'll be here to protect you. * starts driving off*

Hyunmi: You think you can if Kai Oppa finds out?

Jungkook: Hyung knows me better than that, he trusts me.

Hyunmi: I'm regretting leaving the two of you alone for 10 years, you grew too close. *pouts*

Jungkook: If you stayed, I think I would still be close to Hyung. *kisses your pout! holding your hand*

Hyunmi: *Sees baskin Robbins* Oppa~ I want Baskin Robbins~ Pretty please? *Aegyo as he chuckles*

Jungkook: Arraso, I can't resist your aegyo. *parks outside the Baskin Robbins* What flavor, baby?

Hyunmi: Theater Popcorn and anything that is chocolate. Should I go with you?

Jungkook: No, I'll go. My clothes on you are something no one else but me should see. *gets out the car! heading into the shop*

 

I saw girls flocking around him but he didn't even look at them. Lucky the windows are tinted. This girl wearing extremely short skirt, sat on his car, so I did him a favor as I honked making her jump. Just she didn't think much about it as she started hollering around Jungkook who got out the shop. He tried to shake her off as he got in the car as she ran to my side, opening the door like she wanted to get in. I kicked her, making her fall over as I poked my tongue out. I closed back my door as Jungkook gave me my ice cream, chuckling as he drove us home.

 

Jungkook: Wanna know what the girl you kicked was doing? *you nod* At first, she asked me to get her Ice cream then she left, she was sitting on my car until you honked. When I got out, she actually wanted your ice cream and started doing aegyo. It was the most disgusting ever, but the. She asked for a ride that's when you kicked her. No one can beat my baby's aegyo! *laughs* Why arent you talking? *looks at you, indulging in your ice cream before chuckling*

Hyunmi: This is soooo good. Gomawo~ Kookie Oppa~