Chapter 2

I Need You Too

Flashback

 

I laid my head on Kookie Oppa's shoulder, hugging his arm as tear skid down my cheeks. We were sitting under the cherry blossom tree right next to my house, it was our special place since we were toddlers.

 

Hyunmi: I'm going to miss you Oppa.

Kookie: Can't you just stay, tell them you don't want to and stay with me?

Hyunmi: I can't disobey Umma and Appa, Oppa. I promise to visit you time to time so we won't forget each other....

Kookie: Hyunmi ah, I like you.

Hyunmi: Oppa, I like you too. *he grabs her face! giving her a kiss before pulling away as they both cry*

Kookie: I will never forget you. When you grow up and come back, I will still love you.

Hyunmi: I will too, Oppa. *kisses his cheek*

Kookie: Don't play with other boys or kiss other boys, okay? *jokes*

Hyunmi: I won't, Oppa.

Mum: Hyunmi, we've got to go!

Hyunmi: Bye, Oppa....

Kookie: Bye, Hyunmi....


 

End of Flashback


 

So that nagging feeling to not talk to guys or date anyone was about this..... Should I go back to him and accept him? I'll talk to him tomorrow, we're going to be in the same class anyway. Do I like him? I feel like I still do have feelings for him but then before I got my memories back, I did like him abit like a crush. I took a long bath, thinking of what I would say tomorrow as Oppa came knocking on my door.

 

Kai: So is something the matter? *crashes next to you, on your bed*

Hyunmi: I got my memories back Oppa.

Kai: Wow, Jungkook works wonders.

Hyunmi: Yeah..... *smiles*

Kai: So why the red puffy eyes?

Hyunmi: I found out about the day before I left.

Kai: Ahh, you remember that? *you look at him curious how he knew* Hey, just because you left, doesn't mean I can't keep up with my little brother. He told me everything, he still has that major crush you know...

Hyunmi: I know and I have a crush on him too but I don't know what to do or what to say if I see him tomorrow.... Should I avoid him or something?

Kai: Just do what your heart tell you. *gets up* we have school tomorrow so rest up.

 

After he left, all I could think about was Jungkook. I lost sleep because of him, so I woke up after about 5 hours of sleep, getting ready for school. Being a supermodel, I don't usually wear skirts without spanks as we are all aware that they are erts in this world. So I put on my spandex before putting my skirt on and getting ready for school before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs for breakfast. Dad was on a Business trip so I ate breakfast with Kai Oppa and Umma before heading to his car. It didn't take long till his friends joined us on the road as we sped off to school. To be honest, I was afraid. I mean like I think Korean schools are going to be much more different than American ones, considering we have to wear uniforms and follow strict rules. We stopped at the carpark as I got out of the car, staying by Kai Oppa's side as he slinged a shoulder around me. I didn't get to see Kookie Oppa though as I thought he was late and shaked it off. Girls were screaming as guys were staring at me whistling and stuff, as we headed to the Office. It didn't take long as I was given everything I needed as we headed off for my Lockers. I went through my schedule before we came to a stop as I looked up, seeing this plastic girl, fuming.

Jiyeon: You ! So you're the one who stole my boyfriend! You worthless !

 

I felt my cheek sting as I looked up to her, as she was getting ready to hit me again. Before she  got pushed to the floor by Oppa. " She's my sister! You're the worthless , you've been around so I dumped you! If you ever lay a finger on her again, I won't even give a that you're a girl!" He screams in her face, angrily as he pulls me away from the crowd, wiping my tears and apologizing repeatedly. I smiled slightly before heading off with him towards my class as I went in without him. No one I know was in my classes beside Kookie Oppa, Jimin Oppa and Taehyung Oppa from what I heard. The boys of the class, greeted me excitedly as they showed me the empty seat in the back corner as I settled down with the crowd of boys around me.

 

Hyungsik: Wow, you're more pretty in real life. I'm Im Hyunsik, the royal class clown.

Hyunmi: Hello, I'm Kim Hyunmi. Nice to meet you and thank you.

Siwon: Hey, I'm Lee Siwon. I'm class president so if you need anything I'll only be a seat away. *points to the seat two seats in front of you as you nod, smiling*

Hyunmi: Do you know who seats next to me?

Hyunsik: Jungkook, the school Jang *grumbles* I wished it was me....

Taehyung: Yah, if it not you, you should be lucky. *walks in with the guys as he slings an arm around hyunsik* Good morning, Mira. *waves as you smile back*

Heechul: Daebak, you know her?!?

Jimin: Duhhhh, is it hard to believe?

Sowon: Kind of, are you dating her?!

Hyunmi: Anni! I'm just good friends with them, I've known Jungkook Oppa since we were born.

ByungWook: Where is the bastard anyway?

Sowon: He hit you for a reason, you know.

ByungWook: How was I supposed to know that talking about Hyunmi would piss him off that much?

Jimin: Well, what you were talking about was.

Byungwook: I mean we are guys, we have the right to take about what stimulates us which is females. And Hyunmi is one hella fine of a female too. *door bangs open as Jungkook walked inside, glaring at Byungwook*

Jungkook: Was the punches I threw not enough? Should we go for another round? *glares at ByungWook as they size each other up* We'll talk after school.

Hyunmi: Oppa, just come and sit down. *runs over, pulling him to his seat* Don't fight. *i pout before the teacher walked in*

 

Classes begin and I got to introduce myself before concentrating, they were basically learning what I was taught last semester. I skimmed through the books before pouting that I wasn't going to be learning anything new this year since I learnt all of this last year. I watched as Jungkook Oppa listened and did everything as told, finding myself staring at him for too long that he turn to look at me chuckling as I jerked my head to the side, blushing. The bell rang and I rushed out of class to bump into a hard chest, I looked up to see some dude as I took off after apologizing, not liking the way he was looking at me. I found Kai Oppa in the hallways again as he directed me to the Cafeteria, to the popular kids table which was a long row of tables joint that consisted of Oppa's friends and Jungkook Oppa's friends. Girls were either glaring or admiring me from every direction as I went to get food, only to be pulled back down by Kai Oppa saying that Umma sent food. It didn't take long till our food arrived as we digged in as I exchanged glances at Jungkook. I went to the bathroom after to wash my hands, only to be cornered by a bunch of girls who wore extremely short skirts showing their undies and with excessive makeup on too. I noticed their leader was the girl who slapped me.

 

Jiyeon: So You're Kai Oppa's younger sister....

Girl 1: She's a famous supermodel and fashion designer in the US too.

Girl 2: She's friends with everyone in the celebrity world.

Hyunmi: I should go.... *tries to leave but she grips your hair*

Jiyeon: Tell Oppa I'm very nice and I apologized so he should be with me....

Hyunmi: I can't though..... *presses emergency button on necklace*

(A/N- There is this necklace that send wireless messages when you need help and it gives the location as well, recording the incident)

Jiyeon: You have too and while you're at it, Miyeon?!

Miyeon: Yes, Unnie!

Jiyeon: Make her a supermodel too, with Chanel, heard the owner was your friend?

Hyunmi: She can't though....

Jiyeon: Yah! I'm the school queenka! No one disobeys me!

RapMonster: Unfortunately, Queenkas don't seat next to dumpsters. So you're not a queenka.

Kai: I can't believe you, I'm getting you suspended, and better yet, I'm withdrawing all my stocks on your companies. My sister is not someone for you to boss around, . *takes her hand off! slapping her across the face* I warned you that if you laid a finger on her, I won't let you go easily.

Jiyeon: Oppa, but she hit me first! *fake tears on the floor*

Kai: You think I would believe a like you over my sister! *walks out with you*

Sehun: The only queenka in this school now, is Hyunmi and only Hyunmi so don't you dare get close to her!

Jungkook: *walks in casually with his lunch tray, before pouring it on Jiyeon while Jimin pours his over Miyeon* I warned you before she came that you'll become the target if you messed with my girl. There is more that is yet to come. *smirks walking out with the rest*

 

Kai Oppa brought me to the roof to calm me down before the rest of the Oppas came and started joking around, teaching me self-defense in the most hilarious ways. After JHope Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa went to the infirmary for getting hit in the crouch, we went back to class, laughing as I was keeping my distance from Kookie Oppa. Classes went by as I stared out the window. Should I just run away? See the town by myself?, I grinned at my plan before waiting for the bell to ring. I rushed out the building with my backpack as it rang, avoiding all possible traps. I finally got to breathe once I got to the train station, I bought a trAnsport card and topped it up before heading off again, finding my way to a empty snack bar as some people on the street recognized me. I ate to my heart's content before heading down to shop in Dongdaemun. I shopped and snacked around till dusk before I thought it was time to go home. , I didn't think this through.... I don't remember where we live! How stupid can I be!? What about my phone?!?, I whipped out my phone to see the battery dead as I started to wonder in the streets of Seoul. I stopped by a convenience store to get something to drink as I was tired of walking before leaving again as the streets got darker. I walked along the main streets just in case I found something familiar. I heard staggering footsteps as drunk voices, "Ehhh, Pretty girl in the uniform!", "Want to have some fun with Oppa!". I quicken my pace as I looked down before I bumped into a sturdy chest as I looked up, relief washing over me. "Kookie Oppa...." , I hugged him tight as he glare at the drunk asses behind him as I hear them running off.

 

Jungkook: Yah! Are you crazy!? Why did you run away like that!?! If you wanted to go out, you could have told me!?!? You know how worried I was when I got the call from Kai Hyung?!?!?

Hyunmi: I'm sorry, Oppa. I just thought about having abit of fun alone before going home but I realised that I forgot the address. And my phone battery died.*tears come out*

Jungkook: You're still the same from before. *chuckles before hugging you tight*

Hyunmi: I was scared that those men were going to kidnap me, thanks for saving me.

Jungkook: I'll always be here, to protect you. *kisses your forehead* I better call of the search party we sent out.

Hyunmi: The Oppas are looking for me too?

Jungkook: No only that, your mum and dad, Rapmonster's entire mafia. Hyung is the best when you need him.

Hyunmi: You should call them quick. *he texts them*

Jungkook: It's fine, I texted them. How about we go home now that you're done with scaring us?

Hyunmi: *pouts* Mianhae~

Jungkook: It's all good. *walks with you to his car* What did you buy anyway? Anything for me?

Hyunmi: Mianhae, I forgot. *smiles sheepishly* I'll buy for you next time!

Jungkook: Nah, it's fine as long as you're happy, I'm happy.

 

We got into the car as he drove off, with me falling asleep. Everyone was in my place but he carried me to my room before they left me to rest. I woke up the next morning, feeling groggy. I looked over to the clock seeing I had to get ready for school and I showered and got dressed for the day. I checked my emails, seeing one about a commercial I was to shoot next week in LA and the other was about the personalized jackets ready for pickup tonight at their outlet in a Korea. Who should I ask to drive me? I'll get our driver then. I went down for breakfast as I received the lecture before finally being able to head out to hear another lecture by my dear brother, Kim Jongin. I was nagged at a lot the entire day but not from Kookie Oppa or his friends because they seemed to have disappeared. I asked the rest about it as they gave each other knowing smiles, not telling me anything. They didn't show up until school ended so I just forgot about in, focusing on leaving the house without getting caught by anyone. Kai Oppa stopped me though but he let me go, seeing I was going with our driver who he trusted. I picked up the two large boxes as I was given my own which they made for me themselves. It was nice to be honest as I immediately put it on. I held on to the boxes as we drove back, stopping by a snack bar to buy some food since I heard the guys were over for another game. I was right as I walked in behind our butler and driver who carried the large boxes to where the boys were, the living room.

Chanyeol: What's in the boxes?

Hyunmi: Gifts! *laughs, opening a box and throwing his jacket at him* I made them personally!

Chanyeol: Daebak, this is Soo my style!

Kai: Yah, what about me?

Jimin: And Me!?

Hyunmi: *starts throwing everyone their jackets* Do you guys like it? *fidgets nervously*

unison: Duh, we love them!

Taehyung: It's like a limited edition team jacket that matches our own styles.

Hyunmi: I was just taking a guess at what you may like. Your initials as in the bottom right,just like mine. And a special feature about the jackets is that there is an attachable hoodie if you want, it's in the bag with the jacket.

Suho: Let's wear these to school tomorrow!

Hyunmi: Sure, will it be fine with the  school though?

Suho: It's fine, my parents run the school.