지용

Ten Things That I Love About Park Sandara.

 

ten things i love about park sandara.

 

/.2.\

 

 

                Upon arriving at YG building, I headed to the dance studio where Jiyong and I will be meeting. With every step I take, from the elevator to the hallways, I feel a fusion of excitement and curiosity. Jiyong said that he will be there, I recall the exact words coming from the letter that he had written.

 

                Finally, I was meters away from the dance studio for the new trainees. As I pace through the hallway, balling my hands into fists along with the fabric of my bathrobe, I paused for a moment. I never doubted Jiyong—I could've given him my full blessing when I found out that he was dating that Japanese model, but it was a result of a fight, and he told me that it's nothing serious, an event that would certainly not happen again as long as we're still in a relationship.

 

                But still, I can't help but feel... uneasy, tensed; just looking at those doors make me want to turn my back and run away, scared.

 

                It was only today, on my birthday, that I've had so many doubts about him. Jiyong is a man, and a man keeps his word, but I know that there are exceptions to that. The letter that he addressed to me was very, very sweet of him. Jiyong was a man of few words when it comes to women, but when he writes, one can expect more and more and more.

 

                That's simply it. I expect more and more and more from him that I'm afraid that my own expectations would result to disappointment.

 

                I'm scared. Love has been nothing but a hallucinogen for me, and the worse part is that I let myself be deluded with these crazy fantasies that would harm me. Memories tell me that men aren't meant to be trusted – they break the hearts of women easily, and women are to blame as well because we are too emotional or that we expect too much.

 

                The same message implied by my father to my mother.

 

                The same message said by my ex-boyfriend back in the Philippines.

 

 

 

                But then, I take a step forward, and another step. By any means, I want to keep moving just to see him because he has so much faith in me, and deep inside, I know that he feels the same thing as I do. Although these memories still linger throughout, I want to believe that Jiyong could be this prince to my fairy tale reality.

 

                Jiyong's right – I am odd for believing in things like this. But he's the main reason to why I believe in them in the first place. I'm not looking forward to happily ever after. As long as Jiyong's present in my life, everyday is a fairy tale.

 

                He's everything that I can ever have.

 

                Eventually, I had my hands on the door knob. I took a deep breath as I arched my head forward, prepared with whatever is inside these doors. When I opened the door, the room was pitch black, and it seems like no one was there. However, I squinted my eyes upon seeing a figure in front of me, coming from the open door across me. The light behind me was helpful in a way, but I couldn't see the man's face clearly. Still, I knew who that person was.

 

                “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. To my lovely ssantokki, happy birthday to you.”

 

                I laughed at the sight of him carrying a small birthday cake which was as big as his hand. He was holding a lighter in his other hand as he lit the candles up on top of the birthday cake. He had a party hat on his head, and he would constantly glance at me while he lights the candles, walking towards my direction.

 

                With a smile on my face, I didn't wait for him to come up to me. Instead, I helped in closing the distance between us, and Jiyong had the most heartwarming smile that I've ever seen at that moment.

 

                As soon as he puts the lighter inside his back pocket, he laid his other hand under the cake before handing it over. His lips curved, and his eye-smiles were enough to make me want to kiss him.

 

                “Happy birthday, ssantokki.” he said, a hint of joy present in his tone.

 

                I chuckled upon seeing what else is on top of the cake—another butterfly. I then lifted my head to face him. “Another butterfly.” I uttered, giggling before I gently hit his shoulder with a fist. “This... Director Yang might find out; the fans might find out! Bom-eonni even posted a picture of the huge cake on me2day.”

 

                Although I was already fretting over what may happen in the future, Jiyong hushed me, shaking his head before replying, “I want the whole world to get the message—that I love my butterfly.”

 

                Hearing his response, I made a small bow, covering my cheeks with my hair due to the fact that they're heating up, and I could definitely say that I'm blushing right now. Though I hoped that Jiyong won't notice it, I heard him laugh while he laid the birthday cake on the floor.

 

                He tugged my hair behind my ears. “Looks like someone here is blushing.”

 

                I pursed my lips as I wrinkled my eyebrows at him, annoyed. “It's because of the things that you do and say! I could tell whether I'm blushing or not. And, what's up with that letter of yours? You just had to write those things down? And I thought that you didn't care about me anymore when you sent that text message, or you were busy dating other girls again and...” It took me long enough to realize the tears in my eyes, and the sniffles that my nose made. “...and, I'm just here, judging whether or not I'm an idiot for falling in love with... with this cold, serious, thick-skinned, small-eyed, blonde perfectionist who wants things to go his way—,”

 

                Without even finishing my sentence, I felt his body against mine, and his arms tightly binding me in a warm embrace—with every second, he pulls me closer to him, like he never wanted to let me go.

 

                I was silenced with this action of his, taken aback to be exact. I didn't know how to respond except by wrapping my arms around him as well. So close that I could smell the cool scent of his perfume, which I long for everyday.

 

                I cherished that very moment. Burying my face in his shoulder, I stayed in his arms for a while, and so did he. It was... no words could explain how it felt like. Rather, it was like time had stopped for our sake, and the dance studio which used to be so dark is now being surrounded with candle flames.

 

                “Hey, hey. Stop that already. You're making me puke here.”

 

                It was then I realized that Jiyong and I aren't the only people inside the room.

 

                I lifted my head from Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong turned his head behind him as well, and we saw Youngbae, Daesung, Big Seunghyun and Little Seunghyun.

 

                Little Seunghyun had his hands on his waist, his face showing how disgust he is. “Seriously. I'm not going to do this again if you ask me to, hyung. Your public display of affection is making me go...” Seungri then makes some barfing noises.

 

                Jiyong removed his arms afterward, and I did too, facing the four of them as I noticed that the studio was surrounded with candle flames. I was astonished too, because I thought that everything was just my imagination.

 

                “Thanks for everything, guys.” Jiyong makes a 90 degree bow in front of them.

 

                “Aish, this is nothing.” Daesung replied with a smile, his eyes smiling as well.

 

                “Nothing? I thought they were going to do something else besides hugging!” Little Seunghyun complained, which earned him a slap on the face, courtesy of the older Seunghyun.

 

                “You shouldn't act like this.” Big Seunghyun told Little Seunghyun. “It's because of this attitude of yours that you couldn't even get Chaerin to be your girl.”

 

                Jiyong and I laughed at Big Seunghyun's joke, for once. Or maybe it's because we like seeing Little Seunghyun suffer.

 

                “Little Seunghyun still likes Chaerin?” I asked him, trying to recall the number of times Chaerin rejected Seungri's offer to be his girlfriend. I glanced at the ceiling, thinking. “Didn't she reject you three times? Or was it four?”

 

                Almost everyone laughed except for Little Seunghyun. “Noona, you don't have to remind me of that! Chaerin's in love with me; it's just that she doesn't want a relationship right now.”

 

                “Anyway...” Youngbae spoke, glancing at the members before turning to Jiyong and me. “...our work here is done. The iPod and the speakers are there.” he then pointed to the iPod attached to the speakers at the far corner of the room. “We'll be going now.”

 

                Everyone waved their hands at us, accompanied by words that I wasn't able to catch up with before heading to the main door, where I had once entered. When I was about to turn my head to Jiyong, I realized that he was gone. Instead, he was by the iPod, maybe choosing a song for some reason. I wouldn't want to assume, but...

 

                “Can I have this dance?”

 

                My prince was already in front of me while he offered his hand. I looked at it before fixing my gaze at Jiyong, who had a curve on his lip. Without hesitating, I laid my hand in his, and he held my waist as I laid my other hand on his shoulder.

 

                We were waltzing with the song, “So Close”; the same song that was played in the movie “Enchanted” where the princess and the man with whom she fell in love with danced as well. Moments like this make it seem like I'm really living in a fairy-tale, or even a movie. If it weren't for my feet on Jiyong's feet, it would've been a romantic dance.

 

                “I can't believe that until now, you don't even know how to waltz.”

 

                I giggled at his statement, lifting my head to face him. “Thank you for loving me.”

 

                “You're welcome.” he answered, still waltzing down the room while his feet led mine.

 

 

So close to reaching that famous happy ending
Almost believing this one's not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far, we are, so close

 

 

                Even though Jiyong wrote all those things about me, truthfully, I'm just weak. Jiyong is this tall and strong tower built on good foundation—unbreakable, unwavering, and still—that I completely rely myself with. He isn't just a prince; he's everything that I prayed for.

 

                I didn't have my doubts towards him anymore—I know that he's the true prince to my fairy tale reality.

 


 

                Noticing that the door was slightly open, he decided to take a peek of what's inside. Music was heard, and yellow lights were emitted from the small space that the open door provided.

 

                He widened his eyes upon seeing two familiar faces inside, waltzing together with their bodies close to each other. It was a romantic sight, he thought, but he didn't really expect that these two would end up together.

 

                The surprised look on his face had faded immediately, and was replaced with a pleased look.

 

                If they're happy, Papa YG is happy.

 

 


 

A/N: OKAY! So... I must admit that this chapter is too cheesy. Totally cheesy. While writing it, I remembered that there's a month and a half left before our prom and "So Close" will be playing. Anyway, as you wished, here's part two. I hope you liked it (despite the extreme cheesiness/fluff/cheesiness).

Btw, I'd like to thank those who subscribed to this story and to those who commented. Wow. I can't believe that you liked this one so much. :)

Anyway, I'd like to say sorry for not being able to update any earlier. I've recently lost the inspiration to write FanFiction for a moment since I got so engrossed with PAD songs (because every song written by them is pure poetry. It's like singing from a book, and good music).

Plus, I'd like to greet you all BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hoping that there will be more DaraGon moments to come!! ^^;; To God be the glory! :D KEEP CALM AND SHIP DARAGON.

As for your comment replies, I'll put them along the comment bar. All I can say is... wow. :)) Anyway, please comment!! Was the chapter too cheesy? Just right? Has my writing improved? Comments are ♥. So this concludes "Ten Things I Love About Park Sandara". :D

♥♥♥ SAB