First Meeting [HongBin's POV]

ERROR (YoungJi x HongBin)

Soundtrack:  Ken (VIXX) – In The Name Of Love (사랑이라는 이름으로)

 

"A stunning first impression was not the same thing as love at first sight. But surely it was an invitation to consider the matter."  -- Lois McMaster Bujold

 

I was entering the studio, well more of a dungeon, to shoot our latest music video when I saw Mr. Park, the music video director, laughing with someone. I was taken aback that this menopausal granny was smiling and even showing his set of white teeth to this girl whose back was facing me. 

 

Well, just who would've thought that this short-tempered decrepit granny who is really not a granny could even smile?

To think of it, my description of him was still nice and maybe the nicest of all compared to the comments of the majority of the idols who had also worked with him. Because in the industry, he's known to be the perfectionist with an attitude which is beyond beyond. 

 

I was examining the girl's back profile, when decrepit seemed to notice my presence. I composed myself and shifted my eyes to his.

 

"Oh HongBin, you're here. Our male lead is so early. " he sarcastically said  as he waved his right hand. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, mianhaeyo Mr. Park." I greeted him back with an apologetic smile and a nod. As much as I wanted to slam his right hand into his face, my patience was strong enough to restrain me. Well, thanks to the training I've went through on how to live as a monk when I was young. Without it, I'm pretty sure I'll end up in jail in no time.

 

Seems like decrepit was about to spit out some more fire from his smelly mouth when luckily this girl shifted her position to face me. 


"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm KARA's Heo YoungJi. Please take care of me." she fondly said as she gave me a 90 degree bow with her hair almost touching the floor. 

 

"A-ah, da-dae, a-annyeonghaseyo." I shyly stuttered as I saw her angelic face. Dammit. Why is she wearing that? 

 

"Hongbin here's the script of what we'll shoot today."

 

Her white flowing dress was giving her an angelic aura triggering my protective instinct. 

 

"You will act as a human who lost his lover, which will be played by YoungJi." 

 

Her red hair settling just beneath her chest. 

 

"Due to her death and your lost love, you'll use your robotics skills to transform yourself and YoungJi into cyborgs"

 

Her fluffy fringe trimmed fittingly for her holy sparkling eyes be seen by the entire humankind. 

 

"The next scenes are just cliche plot lines wherein you'll do everything to be with her blah blah blah and the rest is for you to read and internalize."


 The sweet enchanting smile on her lips stretching my self-control. 

 

"Yah Imma, are you listening?"

 

Her voluptuous figure and holy thighs taking away my sanity.

 

"Yah! Lee Hongbin! You rascal!"

 

Dammit! Why is this fragile doll near to this decrepit? For popeye's sake! He's a dangerous man for a fragile and naive girl to be with! 

I have these thoughts running through my head when she looked at me with a worried face. Oh damn. Why is she looking at me?

Her eyebrows were almost frowning and I can't get what she's trying to tell me until a folder with bunch of papers hit my head. 

 

"Yah! You rascal! You weren't listening to me!" decrepit scowled. 

 

"Ah Mianhaeyo, Mr. Park." I answered quickly. 

 

"Pull your together Lee Hongbin!" He shouted as he stormed out of the studio.

 

"I guess you are not feeling well, hongbin sunbaenim." YoungJi asked worriedly. 

 

"No, no. I'm perfectly fine. Something just caught my attention." I reassured her. 

 

"Ohh, Ehh? What was it sunbaenim?" she uttered immediately.

 

"Oh! Th-the computer behind you. Yeah! The computer. It was awesomely made. Ha-ha-ha." I defensively stated. Dammit. What the heck just happened a while ago. I can't remember why decrepit was mad at me. 

 

"Oh, Ooooooooh! I see!" she excitedly exclaimed. Her eyes shinning, mouth widely opened, finger pointing at the computer, and her stance uhm-a weird stance with her feet slightly apart and almost bent. 
Damn, why is she so cute?

 

"Yeah, uhm, YoungJi-ah do you want to read our script together?" What a nice move Kong. Yes, what nice move. Tsk.

 

"Ah dae, sunbaenim." she responded fixing her stance and smiling sweetly. 

 

"Oh, by the way, just call me Oppa. No need to be so formal with me, YoungJi" I replied and returned a smile. I need to help her be comfortable with me and this place. She's a rookie after all. This project will be a stepping stone for her. 

 

"Ah dae, Oppa. Thank you! I hope we'll be close. Please take care of me Oppa." she replied and gave me a 90 degree bow. 

 

I smiled. What a humble, cheerful, well-mannered person. Seems like I won't get pissed off with decrepit the whole day. Well, I hope.

But there's one thing I'm sure of, it's going to be a long day. 

And a memorable one.

 

 

 

 


Hi! I'm a loyal hongji shipper! *smirks*