I'm Fine

Feel Better

Lmao Christina, my writing skills have gone down the draino, so this chapter will be y. You gotta give me a month next time for a good update. Dude, i can't write about you without feeling weird ahhaahaha. HALP.


Namjoon woke up with a jump, and checked his surroundings. Next to him, Jin looked at him with a shocked look and the others members turned around. "Are you okay? What happened?" Jhope asked, taking out one of his headphones. "Ahh, it was just a bad dream. I got ran over. I think." Namjoon reassured them with a laugh, and they all turned away. He looked out the window, the cloud in the sky slowly disappearing, and the greenary of L.A. replacing the white puffs earlier seen. Taehyung and Jungkook are pressed against the window, pointing out familiar areas. Jin whispered to Namjoon that the plane would land in 10 minutes. 

The plane landed much earlier than expected, and Namjoon could feel a codl sweat from his nightmare. He shrugged it off and all the passangers got it. They all looked at each when they heard the fans screaming their names. Jimin had a big smile on his face, and was the first to walk ahead. They all followed him and off they went. He could see the fans already, the posters with several members names on it. He caught a couple with some one it and winked to fans whenever he met eyes. Jhope was off doing a dance for the fans, who cheered even louder. Namjoon's heart swelled up at the welcoming surprise from their international armys.

They were at the exit of the airport, when he saw one last namjoon sign, and met the owners eyes. He has seen the picture thousands of times, but for some reason, they were unfamilar, not in a bad way, but in a refreshing way. The smile that had been engraved in his mind, smiled much brighter in real life. He decided that things were much better in real life, than in a picture or his imagination. She was much taller than we had thought, probably to his shoulder, and she was a lot prettier than he could ever imagine. She had her phone out, taking pictures probably, and he walked up to her. "Picture?" Namjoon grabbed her phone and angled the picture so it was in selca mode and took the picture of them together. was open and eyes bulging in the picture and he laughed and gave her a wink before he left. He wanted to stay and actually greet her, but fans would probably get suspicous or jealous, so along with the other members, he gave one final wave to the airport fans, and went into the minivan.

"Hyung! Is that the girl Was she actually here?" Jimin asked, moving over to sit next to Jungkook, and in front of him. Namjoon couldn't talk. He felt unsatisfied, and a bit disappointed that there was pronanly a chance they wouldn't see each other again. 

"Yeah." The members cheered and slapped him on the back. "So? What now?" Namjoon wanted to think this out, but his stomach was growling and his head hurt. "We got eat. L.A!!!" The cheered the rest of the way to the restuarant.


Turns out finding her would be easy. The picture of them together blew up on twitter and he was able to find the source of the uploader. He clicked in her twitter and pressed the follow button. He stopped his thoughts. What do i do now? That was a bit creepy. He went to direct messaging and sent a message. " Hi. It's Rap Monster from BTS." He waited for a reply, and tried to district himself, with composing and singing, but he kept waiting for a reply. He looked at her twitter page, seeing retweets of their tweets and pictures of him. He looked through a couple more, and saw Zico comments and threw his phone on the bed. So she was a Zico fan? He looked back at his phone, and picked it up again. She talked Zico and tatoos, then went on to talk about Jay Park with tatoos, and Namjoon scoffed and reminded himself to watch cautiously for the both of them when he went back to korea. He decided to keep looking and a smile grew on his face at a "Daddy" comment about him and he finally put his down. He walked into the hotel living room, where the boys were watching a video game. Jhope had his head on V's shoulder, and Jungkook was slapping Jimin on the thigh. Suga was on his laptop and Jin was eating, not even paying attention to the game. When he sat down, with a content sigh, the other boys noticed. 

"Why are you happy?" Suga said, scooting away from Namjoon. "Nothing, is the sky brighter? Today's a good day." He put his arms behind his head, his feet on the table, and a big grin still on his face. "Probably watched or something." Jhope said, recieving a slap from JIn, but only laughed more. They watched the video game until it was over and they soon all went to bed. Namjoon took off his clothes and went to shower, but kept smiling. His day was really good. Jin knocked on the door for him to hurry. Namjoon out on a white shirt and gray sweatpants,  jumped on the bed and looked at his notifications. A reply was there from Christina. "Is this a joke? Not funny." He panicked. It was normal for her to think it was a joke. He quickly replied. "No. It's me. BTS' Rap Mon. You gave me a letter."

"Tf? What kind of stalker are you? Gross." Namjoon stood up and quickly replied. "It really is me. BTS_tweet."

"Uh huh."

"I can meet you. If you want." He clicked sent,  but realized how creepy it looked. "I'm really him. I have your letter." 

"I'm not going to meet you with you. I don't even know who you are." Namjoon sighed. He was out of ideas. 

"I'll call you. I'll give you my number. And you can confirm it." 

He waited for an reply and 1 minute later. 

"You better not be lying. Okay."

 


okay. I know you're not dumb enough to do this. But it's Namjoon's and it's a fanfic ahahahaha. Peace out.