The Girls of G.L.O.W.

G.L.O.W.

 

  • Kim Gyeyoung - She’s the leader and main rapper of G.L.O.W. She is pureblood Korean, straight out of Seoul. Her mentor was Amber of F(x). She has very fair skin and long straight black hair with bangs. She is a very talented rapper, having had trained for four years and taught herself English. Her hobbies are watching American Soap Operas and reading. She is the eldest ( December 1992~ 23 - 24) in G.L.O.W and her closest fellow member is Lex.

 

Alexandria “Lex” Washington - She’s the visual, lead dancer, and main vocal of SM’s new multiracial girl group, G.L.O.W. She’s African-American with versatile natural brown hair that is usually done in an array of styles and almond-shaped brown eyes. She is also very talented in dancing and pretty good at rapping, she classified as a Triple Threat in SM.. Her mentor is Kris of EXO-M and she is the best friend of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Her hobbies include violin, flute, harp, guitar, piano, and hip hop dancing. She is the second eldest (July 1993 ~ 22) in G.L.O.W and her closest fellow member is Gyeyoung. She is the fiction’s main protagonist besides Chanyeol of EXO.

 

 

  • Oriana “Ori” Park - A biracial Spanish and Korean girl who is the main dancer of G.L.O.W. She has light tan skin and medium length reddish brownish hair and brown eyes. Her mentor is Hyoyeon of Girls Generation. She is best friend of Sooyoung and Seohyun. Her interests are ballet and cooking. She is the second youngest of G.L.O.W. and her closest fellow member is Wheesung ( January 1995 ~20).


 

  • Park Wheesung - She is a vocalist and the maknae of G.L.O.W. and like Gyeyoung is native Korean, hometown Busan. She has talent in singing as well. She has short black hair and double lids.She is in charge of the aegyo factor by being the youngest, however Lex just does it naturally. Her mentor is Wendy of Red Velvet and her best friends are Sulli and Joy. Her interests include photography and karaoke. She of course is the youngest( May 1995 ~ 20) in G.L.O.W. ( though she is the tallest) and her fellow closest member is Ori.

 

 

A/N! Annyeong Everyone! This is just an informative chapter on what's to come. The first real chapter will be posted by Saturday as promised. Tell me what you think of my girl group and all that jazz. For those first few subs I already have THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope to have a lot of fun with this and stay tuned. 

 

Author Question of the Day: What's your favorite position usually in Kpop groups? Commenteu!!! :D