Jicheol - Plan

Black Hole ♡ One Shot Collections ♡

Seungcheol liked to stick out. He loved the acknowledgement he got from people when he looked especially good. He loved it when he went out to party with the 11 others and people knew who he was without even having to talk to him. It gave him a kind of adrenaline rush, the attention. He’d spend hours getting ready every day, just so that he would look good daily. He’d also spent hundreds on hair products and new clothes. Sure, his clothes weren’t necessarily designer, but they were more high-end than the things he’d been wearing before seventeens debut ever happened.

Jihoon however, was the exact opposite. He loved the simple things in life. He loved to sit at home, work at the studio and play video games opposed to going out and partying. He’d rather wear a pair of sweats and one of Seungcheol's baggy t-shirt than some nice designer clothes. And he’d rather just throw a snapback on instead of actually taking the time and effort to put tens of different products in his hair so it would look ‘nice’ and ‘natural’. He didn’t like calling too much attention to himself, which was rather odd because he's in a group known all across the globe. Also, he had an affinity for coloured hair which definitely drew more attention to himself than having his natural black hair. 

Seungcheol loved Jihoon more than anything else though. The two had been dating since their trainee years after they’d gotten over their ‘mutual hatred’ (a.k.a. ual frustration) for each other. Seungcheol knew he loved Jihoon pretty soon into their relationship. Seungcheol was always compromising for Jihoon. He would get Jihoon to come out to parties and the minute Jihoon said he wanted to leave, Seungcheol was halfway out the door. Seungcheol would ask him out on dates to the movies, or some restaurant, and upon hearing the uncomfortable ‘sure’ that was Jihoon’s reply, he would immediately suggest that they stay in and just have a movie marathon. Seungcheol was always considerate of Jihoon’s introverted tendencies.

 “Seungcheol are you sure you want to do this?” Hansol looked into his best friend’s eyes, the usual joking tone to his voice absent. This was a serious thing Seungcheol about to do. And Hansol thought it was absolutely crazy. It could end badly in so many ways and Hansol didn’t really want to see either of his friends hurt. 

“Yes, I am sure Han." Seungcheol rolled his eyes at the brunet across the bus from him. “I am absolutely sure I want to do this.”

 “Alright, if you’re sure. How can I help you with this?” Hansol sighed, giving up on his attempts to stop Seungcheol from doing this. At least, in this way. It was too public a thing and he didn’t think Jihoon would exactly appreciate that. But, if Seunghcheol was really sure about this, Hansol wouldn’t stop him. He would support his friends, no matter what.

 “You’re the best!” Seungcheol threw his arms around Hansol, squeezing him tightly. “I love you so, so much Han!”

 “Yeah I know. Now tell me your plan.” Seungcheol went through his plan for the night, making sure to leave no details out. He had been planning this night for years, thoughts going through his head about how he could make this exactly perfect for Jihoon. This night, while being a big one for the both of them, was going to be all about Jihoon. After he’d made sure that Hansol knew exactly what to do and when to do it, Jihoon came onto the bus, warning them that sound check was in ten minutes and they needed to get themselves together. 

The next couple of hours before the show itself, Seungcheol seemed to be avoiding Jihoon. He was incredibly nervous about tonight. Generally, Seungcheol had butterflies in his stomach whenever they were to perform another show. And what he was about to ask Jihoon also gave him those butterflies. So having both of them happen simultaneously really messed Seungcheol up.

His performance wasn’t the best that night. His fingers shook so badly, he almost dropped the mic about 10 times and messed up a few steps from the choreo. When it was his turn to talk to the crowd and make up a song, Seungcheol ended up doing the usual ‘Jihoon might attack me with his guitar." joke. Making fun of Jihoon brought him back to the old days, when his hair wasn’t falling out because of the stress and he could hardly talk because of the nerves. 

As the last song before their encore ended, Seungcheol gave the signal to Hansol. Hansol got the message and picked Jihoon up into his arms. Over the microphone you could hear Jihoon squeal out, “What the Hansol!” But that was the end of his reaction in front of the fans, as Hansol had run backstage with him. The 10 other boys still standing around the stage looked at Seungcheol curiously. The fans that filled the seats of the stadium cried out, also wondering what was going on.

 “Um Coups, do you know what that was?” 

Seungcheol just smiled awkwardly and nodded, “Uhm, yeah I do.” He looked around at the faces in the crowd, so many people with such happy looks on their faces. They were completely blissed out and that’s just what Seungcheol loved to see. Hopefully in a few short minutes, that same look would be on Jihoon’s face. 

“Please Hyung, do inform all of us.” Seungkwan spoke into the microphone as he got up from the ground. He made his way over to where Seunghceol stood on the stage and the others followed.

 “Okay, guys, so as you all know, Jihoon and I have been going out for a few years now…” Seungcheol chuckled as the fans screamed loudly. “And I love him more than anything. Even though I make fun of him a lot, I still love him that much. And I want to continue loving him for the rest of my life.” More screams sounded throughout the stadium. Seungcheol continued, “I need your help to make that happen.”

 “Wait wait wait! Hyung, are you saying you’re going to ask Jihoon to marry you? And you didn’t even tell us beforehand!?” Seungkwan looked mildly offended at that. His own friend wouldn’t even tell the boys about his plans to pop the question.

 “I only told Hansol right before the show and I wanted to keep it a surprise. Lord knows you would have tweeted about it.” Screams, again, were heard.

 “Asswipe,” Seungkwan grinned fondly, “Now, what do you need them to do for you Coups?” 

“We’re gonna play an older song from our first album tonight as our encore. It’s called Adore U and when Jihoon says for you guys to sing along, could you all just scream back ‘marry me?’ And remember, don’t say anything beforehand, okay? I want Jihoon to be completely surprised.”

 A chorus of voices screaming ‘yes’ reverberated across the stadium. Seungcheol smiled and thanked the fans for the help before announcing that they would be back on stage in just a moment and running back to the area backstage. 

There, Jihoon and Hansol sat on the small couch. Jihoon had earphones in, listening to some sort of music as Hansol tried to distract him from the sound out in the stadium.

 “Thank God you’re done. Jihoon kept asking me why we left stage before you guys.” Hansol groaned at the sight of his friend with the jet black hair. Jihoon looked up, saw Seungcheol, then grinned and took out the headphones.

 “This show has been so amazing. Let’s get out and play the encore.” Jihoon jumped up off the small couch, heading directly for the stage. Hansol and The rest of the boys followed him while Seungcheol stayed behind to grab the ring. The small black box was nestled inside his laptop bag, next to the charger. He pulled it out and stared at the obsidian band suited perfectly for Jihoon. Before his nerves could get the best of him, Seungcheol placed the box into the pocket of his jeans and ran out on stage.

 As they started to play, Seungcheol looked out into the crowd. His eyes studied a few faces in the crowd, but his main focus was on the song. He had thirty seconds until he had to stop dancing so he could get down on one knee and pop open the ring box. His heart was beating rapidly, his entire body was covered in sweat, and his mouth felt incredibly dry. He had to calm himself in the next few seconds or he would mess up the entire thing. 

Jihoon stood on the catwalk the moment he asked the crowd to sing his line from Adore U back. Seungcheol rushed over quickly, and got down on one knee behind him. Jihoon’s face when the crowd screamed back ‘marry me?’ was an adorable one, looking confused more than any other time he had ever been. “What?” He muttered into the microphone. Surprisingly, all the fans were silent. Jihoon turned around behind him to see if something had happened with one of the other boys. His audible gasp of surprise at the scene before him made Seungcheol laugh softly.

“So um, I love you, like a lot. More than food, or anime, or literally anything else in this world. And I want to be able to love you this way for the rest of our lives. Lee Jihoon, will you marry me?” Seungcheol spoke into the headset microphone he had. He didn’t pay attention to the fans. The only thing on his mind was the beautiful pink haired boy whom he so desperately loved and who was standing right in front of him.

“Oh my God, I-I,” Jihoon stuttered nervously at first, but then screamed out a “YES!” As Seungcheol took Jihoon's hand and gently glided the ring onto it,

Thousands of fans screamed. His annoying 11 dongsaengs were sitting on the ground making kissy noises into their microphones. Seungcheol slowly stood up and bent down to press his lips to Jihoon’s in a loving, passionate way that was mildly inappropriate for being in public. As the two parted, Jihoon looked into Seungcheol's eyes and spoke, “You’re such a loser.”

Seungcheol looked at the pink haired sweetheart fondly before replying, “Yeah, but you’re marrying this loser.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello i havent updated in how long, like a week ?? ive been busy with school, well anyways heres another crappy one shot !! ((~: if u guys have any requests just tell me, and also monsta x comeback has me sNATCHED i swear monsta x and seventeen are gonna have to buy me lots of wigs !!