Boxes

One Shot Parade 2 : Jung Eunji in A Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

boxes

 

There are some boxes in front of her, and her lips cannot just stay still, it forms a visible joyful smile. Closing her room, Eunji then walks overly excited to her bed. What makes her smile getting wider, showing the white row of her teeth is not because the amount of those boxes, but the one who sent them here.

“Nam Woohyun is crazy,” her leader said before she told her about her presents. She only replied with a giggle though. She actually didn’t expect he would send her these boxes. She had a lot from her fans anyway. Ok. Enough, for that excuse, Jung Eunji-ssi.

No, she’s super happy. And excited.

It’s her first time getting birthday present from him. The fact that it’s consisted by so many boxes has affected the level of her happiness. It lifts so high.

Eunji decides to just sit on the floor, and takes the first box. It’s quite big, wrapped in a red reuse paper, and tied by a light yellow ribbon. It’s beautiful. She pulls the ribbon, then slowly lifts its cover. She bits the tip of her bottom lips as her eyes catches what’s inside. Both her hands lift it, and yes, she’s flattered. It’s a sleeveless blue print floral dress. It looks lovely. She bits her lips again, totally loving her first present. There then she finds a small envelope falls.

As expected, her smile lifts even higher.

I bet you’ll open the biggest first. I am right, isn’t me?

Do you like it?

“Of course, I like it,” she says without shoving down her smile.

Dress might be not her thing, but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t like wearing it, especially for him. She remembers there was one day when she awkwardly wore a dress on one of their dates, she thought he wouldn’t find it’s nice on her. Yet then the visible flush on his cheeks had proved her that he liked it. A lot. Her boyfriend didn’t stutter easily. Yet he did that day.

The second box is smaller, well, it’s still big enough. Eunji though has a thought of the next present she’ll get.

“You’re too obvious, aigoo.”

And as what she has expected, it’s a pair of shoes. But actually, she’s not fully correct. Instead of heels, or wedges or even casual shoes which will suit the dress, she finds it’s a pair of white sneakers. She frowns, not quite sure how this pair will match with her dress.

She then finds the second envelope.

Hey, shove down that frown. You haven’t even tried it.

“What?”

She immediately lifts her gaze, looking around, checking if there are some cameras or anything that can report her reaction.

Then a chuckle escapes.

He knows her too well.

She then moves to another box. Its size is a bit small. It’s wrapped in an Eiffel printed paper. And just by seeing that picture she loves it already. This time she hasn’t guessed what’s inside. But then a soft fragrance greets her. And her lips react immediately.

 Accidently found this scent and I remembered you right away.

If only he’s here. She would have pulled his body and wrapped it tight inside her arms.

She then tries it, putting it on her left hand, before squeezing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter