Oh my god SHUT UP!

Oh my god SHUT UP!

Tao was tired, so tired, that he didn’t notice the man following him, until it was too late. The man drugged Tao and chucked him in the van that was waiting nearby.

 

When Tao came to, he was in a plain, old, dirty building. His arms were restrained.  The man who had drugged him was looking out the window.

“Who are you?” Tao asked.

“You can call me Kris.” The man replied.

Tao nodded. “I’m Tao.” He stayed silent for a few minutes. “The ground is so hard. What is this, concrete? Ugh it’s so uncomfortable. Yah, are you listening to me? It hurts.”

Kris groaned, not immune to Tao’s incessant nagging. He got up and brought Tao a chair to sit on.

Again, Tao remained silent. “Brr it’s so cold. I’ll catch a cold like this! I’m not dressed for this weather. Yah, give me something to wear.”

Kris growled, getting irritated, but he had a kind heart, so he wrapped his jacket around Tao.

Once again, silence. Tao’s stomach let out a rumble. “I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten since lunch time. If I don’t eat soon I’ll starve! Yah, feed me.”

“FINE I’LL GIVE YOU SOME DAMN FOOD JUST PLEASE… PLEASE SHUT UP.” Kris shouted.

Tao smiled and nodded. “But my hands are tied, so…”

“I’m not letting you out, if that’s what you’re wanting. I’ll feed you myself.” Kris got out a small meal that he had saved for if he got hungry. He sighed as he fed his meal to the whiny college student.

“This is so-”

Kris shoved another mouthful of food into Tao’s mouth.

“-Undercooked.”

“Shut up.”

“Even I-”

“Shut up.”

“-Could cook-”

“Shut up!”

“-Better than-”

“SHUT IT!” Kris shoved mouthful after mouthful of food into Tao’s mouth, not giving him a chance to speak.

“Police! Open up!” Came a shout.

Kris threw his hands up and ran to the door. “Yes! Thank you! Arrest me, I can’t take it anymore, get him away from me!”

The police were confused to say the least. Tao got up, easily breaking his restraints. “Jeez, finally, took you long enough. Yah, do you know I could have died in that time?”

 

Kris grinned as he and Tao were loaded into different cars. He would never have to see that kid again.

 

“Yah, wake up.”

No. Please no.

“Yah! I said wake up!”

Kris’s eyes snapped open. He had been peacefully sleeping in his cell. He recognized the voice, but he didn’t want it to be true. He looked at where the voice was coming from, and sure enough, it was Tao.

“Tao what the ing frick are you doing here?” Kris whined.

Tao pouted. “Is that anyway to greet your saviour? The judge said you don’t have to stay in prison, because I said you were so nice to me and never hurt me, so you’re allowed to live with me!”

Kris rolled over so he was facing the wall. “I think i’d rather stay in prison, thanks.”