Final

The Green Eyed Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Green Eyed Monster

 

[BREAKING: ACTOR KIM SOOHYUN DATING 2NE1'S SANDARA PARK] 

"What is this?!" Chanyeol back away from his laptop screen and then came nearer back again just to re-read what he thought was a typo mistake. He did this a few more time.

 

"Stop going to and fro. You're gonna damage your eyesight like that Yeol," Suho, who had been observing Chanyeol, advised. 

 

"B-but hyung! This," Chanyeol brought the whole laptop and shove it onto Suho's face," Is very not true!" 

 

"Stop it!" Suho push the laptop away from his face," I can see it if you don't know. And I very much know that the news is not true." 

 

"Yeah! But does this even make sense?!" Chanyeol points to the bright red news report about the 'new star couple'.

 

"How would I know?!" Suho exclaims and went away while shaking his head. 

 

Chanyeol returns his attention back to the laptop and sigh deeply. There on the screen, is a scandal about his girlfriend and another man. How can this giant be at ease?! He scrolls through the article and comments. Chanyeol can feel his heart sinking lower and lower. Why are the fans loving it?! Feeling his heart reaching the rock bottom, he grabs his phone and dial the familiar number that was put onto his speed dial. 

 

"Noooonaaaaaaa!!!!" Chanyeol exclaims before the person opposite the line could even greet him. 

 

"Oh Yeol ah!" A cheery and feminine voice greeted him. 

 

"Dara noonaaaaaa!" Chanyeol exclaims again. 

 

"Yesss Park Chaaaannnyeeeoooolll~" Dara mimic his tone. 

 

"Why are you so happy?" Chanyeol suddenly asked seriously," Is it true?" 

 

"Must i be sad that you called? And what is true?" Dara asked, quite confused of the whole situation. 

 

"Ah you are happy that i called?" Chanyeol suddenly became happy. 

 

"Of course~ Which girlfriend won't be happy when her boyfriend calls her? I'm very happy~" Dara answered cutely.  

 

All the jealousy and insecurities Chanyeol had melted away for a while but it came back when he caught a glimpse of the article from the corner of his eyes. 

 

"Why are you in a scandal noona. Tell me why?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter