T : SO, DID YOU?

    THE BRIDESMAIDS.   /  READ THE UPDATE!
 TEASER: SO, DID YOU?

 
2014.07.24, 5:39 PM
now playing: eddy kim, darling

Believe Jeong Inha when she says that shoving a spoonful of cream cheese cake inside your mouth when your friend whispers hey in a voice that could result to loads of chills to crawl down your spine prior to being asked whether you and your fiancé spent a night grunting and clawing through bedsheets – totally bare – is not the best decision to do because you might end up choking not only on the pastry itself but the fork used to stab. "W-what?" was all she could muster up to say. God forbids she ends up sitting beside 9th graders giggling over how instagram-worthy their photos ended up if her friends decide to ask heart-pumping questions especialdly if it involves her sacred ity, in which she hasn't admitted yet, is still waiting to be taken away (hopefully by jaeho and not some intoxicated stranger she'd meet at a night club at 3 am in the morning with Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang blasting through the speakers) because if she wasn't, who knows how many hours it could take for her to finish spitting every vulgarity existing (in different languages, not to mention) before she'd conclude with an exasperated no.

Younsun, better known as bridesmaids number one and Inha's second cousin she ended up being dormmates with in college, leaned towards the table, repeating the same question Yeonhee faintly said, "You and Jaeho, did you do it?"

Seventeen year old Inha could've answered with utmost confidence a solid No, accompanying it with a cheeky, "At least, not yet."; but now that she's 20 something? (she stopped taking note of her age the moment she reached the 20's, declining the idea of ageing) she couldn't help but be hesitant because her boyfriend of four years and fiancé of five months and a half whom she lives with hasn't taken action and doesn't seem like he'd be doing so any sooner. The thought of being swooped in her bed, clothes sprawled against the floor and a grinning Jaeho right by your side, never actually crossed her mind until now. Alright, maybe it did, but it was highschool when all Lee Jaeho's reputation read was Obnoxious Football Goalie Who Only Has Interest For Lustic Involvements and all she wondered was the day they get together (oh boy, was she confident and correct), he'd already take that opportunity to deflower her. But no, that did not happen.

"Inha? Hello?," Yeonhee, stamped as Inha's best friend since her first menstrual week, "Earth to Jeong Inha!" Shaking her head and spending a few seconds to regain her composure, she answered timidly, hands fiddling the hem of dress, "No, not yet." At that exact moment, at the Cafe Bene branch located at Hongdae, three seats away from the restroom sat five individuals, three of the females gasping in surprise. They were immediately hushed by the cashier as the bridesmaids trio simultaneously gasped a WHAT, not believing that someone like Jaeho hasn't done it with his future wife.

"But, but, b-but... that's impossible.... We're talking about the same guy, right?" Halim uttered, eyes as huge as saucers, "Lee Jaeho, Kyunggi's notorious playboy who gets decent grades except for Physics... we're all talking about him, r-right?" A nod coming from Younsun was all it took for the female to sit back down and be soothed by her boyfriend. Silence engulfed the five young adults momentarily before Wonbin, previously mentioned Lee Halim's boyfriend of two years, elicited a soft chuckle. "Well, as a fellow male who has indecent desires about his lover occassionally," he emphasized before his girlfriend would slap his head upside down, "I guess I know why he hasn't taken action yet." With that, all the women's chairs shifted nearer to the male who switched his position, cupping his cup of coffee by the table. "In Male dictionary, we call his condition being whipped. In other words, he's deeply in love with Inha that, I reckon, means he's afraid to take action, in fear that she might claim it to be taking advantage of their Engaged status." He paused, taking that opportunity to take a sip of his cup (in which he was forced to rush because the girls are dying to understand men and their confusing ways) "I don't know with you guys," he added, "but at least this is what I see. I don't know him, but a guy is a guy."