Three

Good Blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Vernon step foot inside his house, trying not to make a sound. "Son, who did you kill this time" his dad came walking down the strias. "Nobody" He honestly said, going towards the kitchen. "what, then why was you out all day" He ask.

"I don't know" He lied. His father could tell he was lying. "What else did you do today rather than kill" He bark. Vernon didn't bother to talk to him. He speed up to his room, locking the door. What was going on with him. "Maybe i should stop seeing her" He mumbles.

Weeks later...

Vernon been avoiding her by doing what he use to do. He couldn't let some girl come into his life and change him. He love feeding off humans and snapping their necks. He drank a poor girl dry out of blood. It was deep and the woods, far away from the city. But one thing he didn't know.

"You adovwd me by doing this sick again" Eunji was and her wolf form. She was doing her normal jogs like usual until she heard a scream. Not only did she think it would be Vernon killing humans again. But the fact that he she thought for a slight second, he was starting to change. Lies...

She stood in front of the sickening scene. Vernon drops the lifeless girl on the ground, covered and blood. "Go away" He ordered. "No" She growled. "You nothing but a baka" She insulted him. His eyes were pure red as his teeth was extra sharp. "One bite from me and your dead" He said.

"You wouldn't even if you wanted too" She spat back. Nothing but long lasting glares at each other. He was thinking about famishing again since he didn't won't to see her. But she stop him by forming into her human form. She steps closer to him, not afraid one bit.

Even if he look scary as but she thought otherwise. "What's wrong, why are you dodging me" She ask, looking at him with those dark deep eyes. His teeth was back to normal as he bit down on his lips. "I..." he didn't know what to say. He thinks he should stay far away from as possible. He don't won't to catch feelings for her, knowing that it is dangerous.

"Just forget about me okay",He told her. "Yay" She hits him hard on the shoulder. "" he yells. "What the hell was that for" He said. "For you acting like such a coward" She

Please log in to read the full chapter