Good Blood

Good Blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

Year 1955, April 23rd

He sinks his teeths into her skin, her blood out. It was painful as she scream for help. But like always no one would hear. He almost her dry out of blood. The hot tears escape her eyes, his soul crying for more of her blood. The taste of blood was refreshing but the blood he's drinking now was terrible. He pushes her off him, making her fumble to the ground. "Vernon how could you" she screams, holding onto her neck. His eyes was filled with hatred, turning a shade of red. He lowered down onto the ground, staying in eye contact with her. One look into his eyes and she was hypnotize. "you would forget this ever happened, you will foget my name, foget me" He told her. And just like that she forgotten him as he disappeed into the thin air.

For years vampires filled the world, either killing or saving lives. And Vernon was trained to drink as much blood as he wants or needs. He's a unstoppable killer. Now of course werewolves filled this world too, forever being enimes with vampires. Vernon speed though the woods, feeding himself with more blood.

Year 2015, Agust 12th

Vernon rarely sleep and his life was just a rerun of everything. Like nothing changes and it's a repeat over and over again. Vernon still had his young twenty one image, the lucks of being a vampire. Never ageing was either good or bad. Some won't to be young forever and some wont to aged, being perfectly normal. Vernon doesn't know what he wont, he was clueless. All he knows is that he is suppose to feed off blood and kill.

"brother, who did you kill this time" Woozi, his younger brother said. Woozi was also a killer but had this innocent image too it. He have the look of never getting blame or accused. Lucky bastard. "Take a wild guess" Vernon had no care, his mind was swrilling around with death. "well anyway I know dad would be proud of you" Woozi smiles. If anything this wasn't okay, it was insane. Smiling because killing innocent people is okay, how ironic. "Whatever" Vernon said. "Don't give a " Vernon then speed past him like mist.

Vernon was outside the busy city of seoul, walking like a normal human being. All thanks to the ring he's wearing on his index finger. That ring would protect him from the sunlight. The ring also have a modern feel to it. Well it has been around him for centuries. He was walking towards the library. When he's not to busy killing, he's reading.

He steps foot inside the libaray, eyes was glued onto him. This happens all the time and it also brings up his big ego. "Need any help today" A worker smiles at him. She pushes some of her short black hair behind her ear. He step closer to her, gaze fix on her. She was flustered all too well. Vernon fixs her glasses up and says, "no thanks babe".

He walks away from her, leaving her their to day dream. Vernon most likel

Please log in to read the full chapter