Two

Good Blood
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Werewolves and vampires should never cross past. They have so much history together filled with hatred. Forbidden for the two to even form a friendship.

It was night out, a full moon. Eunji makes it back home, running into her room. "What the " She kept repeating those words. "Why didn't I just kill him then" She whined. She remember the look he gave her when she was on top of him. He was like a lost puppy wanting to find the right path. "Now my parents are going to be piss if they find out I didn't kill a vampire".

Eunji stuff her face with a pillow, fumbling back on her bed, kicking her legs up. Meanwhile Vernon was walking back and forth and his room. "That Eunji girl, I should've killed her". "But...I didn't" He signed. He thought something was wrong with him. One look at her and she was the hypnotizing one. He even remember catching a glimpse of her smile. !

I need to see her again
I need to see him again

Neither could sleep, the sun shine bright today. Like most days, Eunji would be up jogging. She jogged and the woods, blasting music into her ear. "Eunji" He spoke her name. Even with the loud music blasting and her ears, she heard him. She stop in her tracks, looking around. "Vernon is that you" She yells.

Vernon jumps down from a high tree. He stood in front of her with a smile on his face. "Hey stalker" She said. "Not a stalker, just track you down" He said. Now that he think about it, he's a stalker. "Anyway, what you doing" He ask. "What does it look like idiot" She smiled. He got lost and her smile, not wanting to be found. He tired to look away from her but he couldn't. "Don't get ing smart with me" He snapped.

It was odd, he's forming a friendship rather than killing. He place a hand on the back of his neck. "Can i..um join you then" He ask. She nods her head, taking the lead of running off. "Hey wait up" he yells. All a sudden they use their supernatural speed and it somehow turned into a race.

***

"I'm tired" He clapsed on the ground, leaning up on a tree. She joins him, sitting besides him. "Yeah me too" She inhaled and exhaled. "Need some water" She offers him. He nods his head no, turning to face her. He slowly moved in, gently touching her neck. Surprisly she let him which was crazy. "I won't the taste of blood, your blood

Please log in to read the full chapter