Mistake: Not this Time

Someone I Love : Selfish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was worried. After the phone call got cut, he was frantically running here and there calling Mei hoping she would pick. But the line didn’t reach.

 

Baekhyun had no choice but to put on his jacket and run outside to look for her. He ran and ran to look for her but she was nowhere to be found.  When he was passing the nearby park a sudden call stopped him. He hoped it was her.

 

But it was Kris. Why is he calling me now? But the call awaited him news that changed his life.

 

“Baekhyun, Mei caught an accident. She lost a lot of blood. The doctors are saying she can’t survive. Please hurry to the hospital.”

 

Baekhyun lost his mind. He ran as fast as legs could take him. He wanted her to be alive. No, he needed her to be alive.

 

He came to meet with the worst news. News he didn’t expect.

 

Yes, she did survive. But she will remember nothing. Nothing at all. Not even him. If he tried to make her remember she will have a worst outcome. It will hurt her.

 

Baekhyun was lifeless. He didn’t expect this. Was this his punishment? He didn’t want this. He was done. She will never remember those memories. It was really goodbye.

 

Tears covered his eyes. Drip. Drip. It spilled in his pinked cheeks. Baekhyun was close to losing his mind. Only one question.

 

Why?

 

After few months, she recovered. He didn’t want to go. But his heart said otherwise. He wanted to see her. He wanted tell her sorry, seek for her forgiveness. Because something is better than nothing, right? She went to USA afterwards and Baekhyun left his house.

 

But when she returned after a year, he wanted to start from the beginning. A beginning from the old times. (His old house).

 

He wanted to start anew. He will start anew. First, his introduction. Then friendship and care, and then love.

 

And now he will give it a chance.

 

Even when Meiying turned to a new person named Soo Bin. She was the same. The same person he fell in love with.

 

“Baekhyun~” Soo Bin came and clicked her fingers i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter