Past and Lost : Selfish Me. The Real you.

Someone I Love : Selfish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun indeed knew everything. Starting from why she feeling so unfamiliar with the too known house of his to her love for him.

 

Baekhyun slowly turned the egg upside down to let it cook on the other side. The sizzling sound was reminded of him of the times where there were nothing between them, just mutual friendship and affection.

 

How he would cook her breakfast everyday on school mornings to how they would watch movies late at night even though they knew they can’t wake up the next morning. They would intentionally take the long way to school where they bought ice-creams even though they knew that the teachers would scold them. Also, how they would stick together always, hand in hand, everywhere and how the outsiders thought how they are a couple.

 

But who knew how long it would last? Who knew how much affected were they by these minor activities? Who knew they would fall in love?

 

Baekhyun gave out a bitter chuckle thinking of those days.

 

The days would last if it weren’t him standing in the way. When he realized both fell in this trap called love and how dangerous it was. He would reject her every request of spending time together.

 

He was selfish, wasn’t he? He was selfish because he thought of himself; thought of his feelings, thought how it would affect their relationship, how there would be constant heart breaks, bad side-effects.

 

He never thought of the girl he loved so much, cared so much. How she is hurting every time he turned her down.

 

He stills remembers what she called him for the last time, the last time he lost the real her.

 

2 years ago.

 

“Baekhyun, why are you doing this? Is it me? Am I not good enough? Please tell me…” she cried her voice out for him. It was time Baekhyun received her call after his many rejections.

 

“It is not you, it is me. I don’t want you to be hurt or to be hurt myself.  Actually, I am a little scared of goodby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter