(JiKook) Deliver

Born To Slay

“Hyung. Don’t you wanna eat something? Last time we had something to eat was like 5 hours ago,” Jungkook asks.

 

Taehyung, too preoccupied with looking for that DVD he says is in his bag and is definitely a must-watch-next, looks up. “Oh, yeah, right. Food. Sure,” Taehyung says nonchalantly, looking back down again to continue his search. They were currently at Jungkook’s apartment having a movie marathon that seemed to have no end as long as they both had movies the other hadn’t watched yet.

 

 

Seeing as their finals week just finished, Jungkook didn’t really mind.

 

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Anything.”

 

“Pizza okay with you?” He asks as he types the website of that one pizza place two blocks away from his apartment complex in his phone’s browser.

 

“Yeah, make sure you order a Hawaiian-flavored one.”

 

“Hyung,” Jungkook whines. “You know I don’t like pineapples on my pizza. It’s gross,” he says while making a face.

 

Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook and gives him a stink eye. “And you’re completely barbaric.” He rolls his eyes and says, “Just request for half of it without pineapples.”

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes as well, with no real bite, of course, and just snickers. “Fine. 4 colas will do for us, yeah?” He watches as Taehyung nods at him before turning back to his duffel bag to continue searching for the DVD.

 

He hears Taehyung scream in victory as he finishes typing up their order. He turns to Taehyung, who was currently setting the DVD player up (good thing Jungkook still had one since all he had were soft copies of movies in his hard drive while Taehyung brought CDs and DVDs) for the last box he had to fill up before tapping the Complete Order button. “Got any special request, hyung?”

 

“Nah, I’m good. ‘S long as they bring me my pineapple and cola.” Taehyung presses the ‘open’ button on the DVD player and inserts the disk. “Should I wait for you to finish taking a bath before I play this?”

 

Jungkook shakes his head as he turns back to the counter. “Nope, I’ll just be around 10 minutes anyway.”

 

Before sending his order in, though, Jungkook suddenly thinks of a silly idea.

 

 

Special Request: send your cutest delivery person! thanks!

 

He taps the green button and hurries off to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

True to his word, he comes out to the living room 10 minutes later, all freshened up and in his favorite white shirt, to an animated movie playing on his TV. Treasure Planet reads the DVD and Jungkook gets hit by waves of nostalgia as he continued to watch. He was amazed at how all the movies Taehyung brought were a nice combination of action, drama, and feels. Even though most of them were animated films and were from Disney or Pixar (or both).

 

 

20 minutes later, the doorbell rings and Jungkook, albeit a little hesitant, stands up to get it. Curious to see if it was the pizza and if his request was fulfilled, he eagerly opens the door to see a slightly panting small man on the other side. (Smaller than him, at least.) The male was wearing the uniform of that pizza place Jungkook ordered from and was sporting a nametag reading “Jimin”. Seems like he forgot to take it off before making the delivery.

 

Balancing 3 boxes on his left hand while holding a carton with 4 colas in the other hand, Jimin tilts his head slightly and asks with a small smile, “Delivery for a Jeon Jeongguk?”

 

Having been slightly stunned for some unknown reason, Jungkook gapes at the man for a few seconds. He is broken out of his reverie when Jimin’s smile disappears and he says, “No? Okay, I’m sorry, I must have gotten the wrong addr―”

 

“No! Wait! I am Jungkook, sorry.” Feeling a bit flustered, he points to the inside of his apartment and continues with, “I’ll just, um. I’ll ― wait.”

 

Jungkook runs inside to get his wallet. He fishes out the exact change and rushes back to the door. “Here you go.”

 

“2 large All-Meat, 1 medium half Hawaiian, 4 colas, and no fries, right?” Jimin asks as he exchanges the food for the money. Jungkook nods stiffly, the guy’s small hands catching his attention immediately. Jungkook feels like he’s catching on fire.

 

“Okay then, thank you for doing business with us, we are happy to be of service!” Jimin chirps with a grin. Jungkook had to blink multiple times to make sure he wasn’t blinded.

 

 

Jimin, about to turn away, suddenly turns to Jungkook again and says, “Oh and I’m very sorry we weren’t able to fulfill your request. I’m the only one delivering tonight. Thank you again!” He proceeds to hurriedly walk away and does Jungkook see his ears turning pink?

 

After a second of hesitation, Jungkook steps out into the hallway just as Jimin turns towards the staircase. “Hey, Jimin!”

 

Jimin looks up and widens his eyes at Jungkook in question.

 

 

“Thanks for the pizza! And,” Jungkook could feel his own cheeks heating up as he grins and says, “thanks for completing my special request.”

 

Jimin grins and lowers his head before continuing to rush down the stairs.

 

 

Only after Taehyung shouts at him did Jungkook notice that he was still standing in the hallway, mouth hanging slightly open and feeling like his heart was doing somersaults. When he gets in and plops down next to Taehyung on the couch, ignoring the other’s questions of ‘why did you take so long’ and ‘why didn’t you get fries’, he makes up his mind about one thing.

 

 

 

The next time he orders, he’s going to request the number of a certain delivery person of theirs.