You taste like cherries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-x-

"Are you okay Jungkook..." Jimin warily asked while trying to touch Jungkook's forehead. Is he sick wtf is Jungkook ok should i call 911.

"Yes hyung." Alright then-

"Wait, did you just call me hyung?" Jimin asked. Man, did Jungkook eat something bad today or what? Omg am i dreaming what is this wait am i ok?

"N-no Jicrap, now would you tell me what exactly does strawberry tarts taste like?" He's stuttering! Crap does he have a crush on me?

"Are you pregnant? I mean you sound like you're craving for something you hate." This was getting out of hand and Jungkook was getting annoyed.

"No wtf. Just tell me already!" Sheesh when was Jimin gonna spill.

"Damn it. Fine. It tastes like..."

About half a minute or so of pondering, Jungkook sna-

"YAH! How long does it take for you to explain to me how a tart taste like?"

Yeap he snapped.

After another 15 seconds and Jungkook's hand was itching to slap Jimin, the latter spoke up.

"It tastes like... Strawberries." 

...

...

...

what the .

So yeah, lets just say that Jimin tripped and fell into the lake.

-x-

"Hello my dear friend, do you know that if I hadn't known how to swim, I WOULD DIE YOU LITTLE-" Jimin exclaimed while trying to use his towel to whip Jungkook. They were at their friend, Jin's house.

"But you didn't die though, unfortunately." Jungkook chuckled and gained a slap from Jimin.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY UNFORTUNATELY!!"

"Stop it you two. You guys are adults but are acting as if you're 5 year olds. In fact, I think that 5 year olds are much sensible than the both of you." Jin shook his head while handing both of them each a cup of tea. 

"Thanks eomma!" Jimin exclaimed as he hugged his "eomma".

"Hey hyung, do you know what strawbery tarts taste l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter