You taste like cherries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((.Jungkook-centric.))

-x-

"Whaaat? You actually kissed Taehyung?"

Jungkook knew it was a really unprofessional act to eavesdrop on conversations like the one he had just faintly heard but unfortunately, his feet had involuntarily stopped without knowing.

"Yeah, I did."

Jungkook knew it was a hell of a bad idea to eavesdrop, but it wasn't exactly eavesdropping was it. Probably just an accidental situation... right? Yeah that's it. He turned towards the sound of the sound and could make out two silhouettes sitting on a bench nearby. It was obvious that they had a morning run as it was evident from the sweat and towels around their necks.

"Oh my gosh, you really really did?"

Jungkook could recognize who that was— it was none other than Hyunjung.

"Hey don't speak as if I can't find anyone!"

He smirked slightly. But damn he was a hundred percent sure that person was Hana.

"Oh yeah sure. You and your freaking huge fan club filled with boys that annoyingly stalks you everywhere."

He frowned a little. But the name "Taehyung" had made his blood boiled a little.

He knew that it was a risky move to spy on them(and it was very un-Jungkook like), but he needed to know how the actual crap Taehyung had kissed her, and why he did.

"It was just a simple kiss, it didn't mean anything."

Even though she had said that, he was sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter