You taste like cherries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-x-

The black-haired teen stood in front of Hana's doorstep, contemplating whether to knock or to just leave. Although he was curious (very much) to know whether Hana really tasted like strawberry tart, he wasn't known as the cold Jeon Jungkook in name only. He had his pride and ego too. So, when he had finally decided to turn around and leave, Hana had walked out to clear some garbage.

"Oh! Jungkook oppa! What brings you here?" Hana exclaimed.

What great timing.

"... Not much. Just needed to find some answers."

"Well can I help?"

He started trailing his eyes towards her lips—pink and ignored the fact that he was mindlessly staring.

"Er, Jungkook oppa?" She called again.

He looked away.

Is he blushing when he saw the way her eyes sparkled at him?

No.

(Yes.)

She began trailing her hands towards his (now pale) face wondering if he had caught a cold.

And just like that, Jungkook pushed his pride away and grabbed Hana's trailing hand, pinning her against a tree.

Hana was shocked. It was Jeon Jungkook after all, the cold and stoic boy everyone loved in school. What exactly was going on?

She stared at him in petrify, feeling awkward at the position they were into— him pinning her at the-not-so-strong tree with her wrist still in his grasp.

And their faces... oh, so close...

He could almost—

"I need to," he whispered breathlessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter