1 / 1

Fuchsia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOKRIS: Red, Fuchsia.


Red is a controversial color, really. Red is an auspicious color, for the Chinese. Red is also a color that reminds one of bloodshed. Red is attention. Red can be anger. Red symbolizes passion. SeoHyun loves Red. Possibly because the qualities which Red is, are everything SeoHyun has never had. SeoHyun’s life is possibly…… white. Plain, yet pure. Perhaps it’s her attempt to add colors to her lacking life, SeoHyun only has dresses and clothes in shades of red or just plain white ever since young.
 

隐居. Is what SeoHyun has chosen the moment she has hit 18. It never really made sense to her why would she want to stay in a big mansion all alone when her parents are constantly away for business. Contractual marriage? Love marriage? SeoHyun was never sure of the relationship between her parents. But she learnt not to care. 
 

SeoHyun is an only child, a mixed blood. Between China and South Korea. She’s cultured. With Korea’s history and China’s history, both countries’ cultures she has to follow. On a side note, to say that she has seen her parents less than three times in her life is not an exaggeration. It was true, it was real. Being rich has its perks and its cons. She can have everything and anything she wants in life, but she’s awfully lonely too. But again, SeoHyun has learnt not to care. 
 

Detachment, Disinterest.
 

Therefore, learning not to care has made her become a much more nonchalant person, therefore explaining why she eventually chose to live in a little red house all by herself in border of the woods. SeoHyun likes simplicity, she likes peace as well. Thus she has decided living all alone would be a good idea. Food is never a problem, she has her housekeeper back at the mansion deliver groceries for her every Monday. All she has to do is to walk a few kilometers and she’ll reach a small city, where she can buy her books, her bread, her baking ingredients etc.
 

Little did she know that this life she thought was simple has attracted attention. 
 

 

Red.
-
 

Oh little red.
 

Few miles away lives a kingdom. Not extravagant like a palace really. More like a white mansion that situates in the heart of the woods. In there, lives a prince. A prince who represents Red, consumes Red, is Red. A half-blood prince apparently. He is red because of the anger bottles towards abandonment. He is red because of the passion to prove his worth. He is red because he is dangerous. He is red because he consumes red. He is red because he’s an ousted vampire prince locked up all alone.
Too bad for him since he’s half-blooded and has no magic capabilities to break the magic shield they had to lock him in this area. Bitterness boiled in his heart every day ever since he was locked at the age of 15. 6 years long of bitterness. Well, not exactly. 
 

Until his little red has moved in as his neighbor last year.
 

He likes watching her from afar. She’s pretty. She’s vulnerable. She’s always walking about in red or white dresses. Like now. It makes her strangely delectable.
 

Passionate obsession.
 

“Prince Kris, I’ve brought you fresh fruits, new swords and new arrows as requested by your highness. I’ve left them in your study.” Kris turns around, eyeing disdainfully at the black clocked figure bowing before him. 
 

“Got it. Go.” Kris muttered before turning around to look at his Little Red again. 
 

 

Gone.
-
 

“Hm. That’s pretty.” SeoHyun smiles, holding up her camera to capture the beauty of nature. 
 

Brushing her brown locks back, SeoHyun checks her camera and smiled in contentment before moving on to bask in the beauty of nature. An impromptu decision it was, to pick up her digital camera and roam further into the woods to blend with nature and capture its beauty.
 

“Who are you?” SeoHyun screams as a raspy voice sounded behind her. Turning around, she drops her camera and takes in the look of a clocked figure, face hidden by the hood and body completely hidden by the black clock. 
 

“Uh… I live around here and I just-“ SeoHyun croaks in fright, backing away slowly. Stranger danger.
 

“This is restricted area. You shouldn’t be here.” The clocked figure speaks, as figures of animals morphed beside him/her. 
 

I MUST BE DREAMING! SeoHyun snaps out of her frozen self and turns to sprint. In desperate attempt to flee from the five wild, perhaps magical creatures that were now chasing her.
 

SeoHyun knows she’s running the wrong direction, she’s running deeper into the woods and that is not good. But again, at this moment it seems that nothing can be worse than the creatures that are hunting her life as of now. 
 

Oh no oh no why do I feel that I’m running in circles! SeoHyun thoughts in panic.  Is she going die a painful death, getting mauled apart by unknown creatures? 

SeoHyun screams as she feels herself get pounced on. Feeling feels sharp canine teeth sinking onto her arm, SeoHyun closes her eyes and continues to scream as she starts pushing the unknown creature away, to no avail. Then another one comes and bites her left thigh. 
 

“HELP!” SeoHyun tries her luck as she feels pain everywhere. Sinking in and out of consciousness, SeoHyun’s pretty sure she’s going to die.
Somehow her cry had saved her, the canine teeth were gone and pressure was no longer on her. Sighing in slight relief, SeoHyun sees a blurred vision of a man with sword standing in front of her.
 

“Thank you…” SeoHyun faces black.
 

 

Danger, Thrill.
-
 

I thought I got saved? SeoHyun thoughts as she faces the five creatures. Feeling fear filling her system, SeoHyun cries and turns to run. No longer in the forest, she’s in an infinitely black space. SeoHyun can’t see where she’s going.
 

What have those people done to me? SeoHyun thinks as she runs with pain pulsing throughout her body. In utmost fear and pain, SeoHyun starts to cry and run.
 

“SOMEONE HELP ME. Help me… Help me…” SeoHyun sobs, still pushing her body to continue running. All of a sudden, SeoHyun feels an icy cold hand clamp down on her forearm.
 

Screaming, SeoHyun jolts up. 
 

Out of the infinite black space, SeoHyun finds herself facing a blonde man. A pale, blonde man wearing a midnight blue suit. Sitting in front of her, cold hands on her uninjured forearm. Whimpering in fright, SeoHyun backs away to the headboard.
 

Glaring white room, dark red duvets, her arm and leg bandaged, the man still staring at her.
 

Swallowing to suppress her fear, SeoHyun notes an odd taste in .
 

“W-where am I?” SeoHyun whispers, fists clenching the dark red duvet that’s covering her.
 

“You’re at my house.” The man replies, eyes boring into SeoHyun’s. Momentarily, SeoHyun remembers the shadowed man.
 

“Uh, aren’t you the man with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter