⤷ TEASER ONE

⤷ NIMBUS : REVIVED & ONE PLOTLINE OPEN
휘휘
        
"I miss this kiss," a soft voice read from the paper. She scrunched her eyebrows at the line of english and peered over another member's lyrics sheet. The girl sighed and stared at her own for another fraction of the paper, "I don't know why we're forced to do this, aren't we preparing for our sub-units? planning a mini album during this time is kind of, dumb?"

"Seobaby, I heard we're waiting for a new member but the trainers said she needed more time. Something along the lines of she's inexperienced or something like that," Hyunyoung replied, her voice laced with drowsiness and distaste. She had nothing against the new member of Nimbus, except for the fact that the company had decided to send one in without prior knowledge. So there they were, the six members of Nimbus, in the recording room of the MCM building. Seohyun pouted and leaned back on the sofa, "Even so, shouldn't we have any say in this?"

Vivian scoffed slightly with a joking tone, "You'd think our maknae would realise after four comebacks that we don't really have a choice."

"We did write our songs for the Christmas package last month," Keiko spoke absentmindedly, "But we did get lots of backlashing for using a backtrack on Gayo Daejun. We didn't even get to explain that we literally didn't lipsync during that performance. They took our video down for nothing, I have a feeling SBS might hate us now."

"Nevermind that," Yurim states with a sigh, "Where's the new member? I want to see what lines she got in this song."

Hyerae shook her head, "She's not in this song. I remember Hwayoung-unnie saying that she's going to be in the sub-units but not the title track. It's supposed to be gradual, so the sub-units aren't going to be promoted fully. I mean, yeah sure it will be promoted but not as much. The four of you going to Japan are actually going to switch back and forth between Korea and there. Just hope you'll make it out alive. You guys should start listening to Jaesuk-oppa when he's here."

"I do listen," Seohyun grumbled, her voice muffled as she bit the inside of her cheek in frustration, "It's just that he's so boring to listen to."

"What are you on about Seohyun!" Keiko snickered, "He's gotten a lot sassier! He's always retaliating with me."

"That's just you."

"Shut up."