⤷ COMPANY GUIDE

⤷ NIMBUS : REVIVED & ONE PLOTLINE OPEN
 
 
mcm101
this is the weird over-worded guide to mcm entertainment for those who forgot or are new as i've taken down the teasers which had the information of mcm on there. so basically, here's the revised guide on mcm.

mcm is a small company based in seoul, south korea. it used to be primarily an acting company, so there's a lot of actors found in mcm. the ceo is min chami, also known as ceo min by the trainees' and staff. the founder was her father, min hyukshik and mcm originally stood for 'my creative muse' before current ceo min thought it was too cringey and made it an acronym for her name instead, jyp was her inspiration at the time. there are two managers for nimbus, who are suspected to be dating each other by the nimbus members. hwayoung and jaesuk.
nimbus lives in a small four bedroom apartment which surprisingly has lots of room for the six of them, mainly because they wanted it to be suitable for member seohyun, who has nyctalopia. so hyunyoung as a room to herself, same with seohyun, vivian and keiko are sharing while hyerae and yurim are sharing too. however, this will change in the story as it progresses. 

since mcm isn't a large company and was only a full fledged entertainment company in 2010, there is only public auditions and transferring from other companies as mcm is willing to take in any trainee. monthly evaluations are taken place but they are less harsh and only focus if the trainee is not suitable or lacking to be an idol/actor. anybody who was a trainee before 2010 had to be training to become an actor, however they could request to train as a singer, rapper or dancer as well after 2010.

more info here.