⤷ TRAINEE GUIDE

⤷ NIMBUS : REVIVED & ONE PLOTLINE OPEN
 
 
NIMBUS101
so this is the mini cheatsheet for the last member. you can put her in any layout you want, age range is 1999-2003, she will be the new maknae, positions are up to you but do not make her overpowered in terms of her talent twins. now i don't care what background she would have unless it's a sob story or that she is quite rich, because neither would work in a story like this or in the setting of the story as mcm entertainment is actually a cough, deadbeat company. now i would prefer if your character had a reason for joining such a cough, deadbeat company and the group. for popularity? perhaps your character represented mcm in produce 101 but clearly didn't make the cut. she can be any asian or half-asian ethnicity but don't go overboard. use any faceclaim as long as they match your character's age and personality as stated. taken faceclaims are the faceclaims that are taken by the original members. okay, no idol relations unless they're purely friends or schoolamtes as a lot of the chosen members already have idol relatives. i'm up for any type of love interests unless they're idols, i mean, come on isn't that a bit cliche? just because you're an idol, doesn't mean you have to date another idol. if you have already applied to nimbus once before, you can apply again! be as aesthetic as you want, i love aesthetics. and tag your app with nimbusmcm so i can see it all, no need to turn it in just add the tag or pm me your app when you're done, though i highly suggest just adding the tag. 

the password is to include a q&a of your character to one of the staff of mcm with one of these following questions.
"what were you doing before debut?"        "how did you feel about joining nimbus?" "what would you like to achieve with nimbus in the future?"