CHANSUNG

Where Did We Go Wrong?

Authore Note: Hey guys. I was going to update yesterday since it was my birthday but didn't have time. *bows* MIANHAE. Hope you forgive me. Enjoy!!

 

After getting everything together, I decided to go upstairs to see why did Chansung act that way in the store. He was on the floor playing with his toys.

'Chansung come here. We need to talk about what happen in the store.' I said to him. He got up, sat beside me, and looked at me with his dark brown eyes. Gosh he look just like Joon. 

'Can you t.ell me why you acted that way towards that guy at the store today?' I asked him.

He put his head down and said nothing. 'Channie can you please tell mommy? You never acted like that before so what happen?'

'I didn't like the way he looked at you mommy.' He finally said.

'What do you mean?' I asked him now curious.

'I can't explain the look mommy. He is a bad man mommy.' He said burying his face into my shirt.

'You don't have anything to worry about.' I told him while hugging him.

Why in the world would Chansung say something like that? Did he see something I didn't see? Eunhyuk wasn't a bad guy. Matter of fact, he was my first love. Really, he was my first in everything. We broke up because I was moving to Daejeon and we didn't want to do an long distance relationship. Yeah I still have feelings for him but it wasn't like that. I haven't seen him in about 7+ years. He did look good today with that short hair cut and suit on. YUMMY...stop (y/n)! You have a wonderful husband and a great son. Now is not the time to daydream about the past. Got a party to get ready for.

'Come on. Let's get ready before your daddy and uncles get here.'

'Okay mommy.' He smiled and ran downstairs. I swear that boy is bipolar. hahaha.

The party went well. We all had fun including Chansung. We played silly games and ate a lot. We was having a clean up party while Joon was putting Chansung to bed. Joon came downstairs, grabbed my arm, and pulled me into the guest room.

'What the hell Joon? That hurts.' I yelled.

'Is there anything you need to tell me?' He asked me. I looked at him with a confused look. 

'Umm not that I know of. What's this about?' 

'Chansung said you was talking to a bad man, by the name Eunhyuk.' He said.

UH OH.

'I saw him in the store and we had a quick conversation. Nothing serious.' I said with a shrug.

'Nothing serious?! (Y/N) is this the same Eunhyuk that was your first love?' He asked.

'Maybe..maybe not.' I smiled.

'I'm not playing right now (y/n)!' 

'Joon do you trust me?' I asked.

He sighed. 'Of course I do.'

'Alright then. Trust me when I say it was nothing serious.' I said and kissed him.

'Fine. Stay away from that guy please?' He said seriously.

'You have nothing to worry about.' I told him.

I went back into the kitchen to help the guys finish cleaning up. I looked back and Joon still had that look on his face. I went up to him and hit his . 

'I love you and only you.'

'To the moon and back.' He said back and smiled.

 


So what do you think about this chapter now that you know who Eunhyuk was to you?? Why did Chansung call him a 'bad man'? Is Joon jealous? Guess you have to wait and see in the next few chapters!! Until next time.....annyeong!