FIRST MEETING

Where Did We Go Wrong?

*Your POV*

'Channie hurry up. We have to get home before your daddy and uncles get there.'

'Isn't Uncle Cheondung birthday, mommy? Is that why we have to be home before them?' Chansung asked.

'Yes hunny.' You answered him back.

Today was Cheondung birthday and the guys and you wanted to throw him an surprise party. The guys had decorated the night before and Channie and you had to pick up the cake at 4pm. That's exactly what you two were doing when someone tapped you on the shoulder.

'Excuse me ma'am.' A voice said behind you.

You turned around and your eyes got big. 'Omg Eunhyuk?'

'Haha yes the one and only.'

'Haha still haven't change. What are you doing out this way?''

'Well I actually just moved in the neighborhood. Needed a new scenary, you know? How about you?'

'Well I also live...'

'Mommy come on. We have to beat daddy and uncles home.' Channie said while pulling your shirt.

'Mommy?? You got a son? Wow!' He was shocked.

'Who are you?' Chansung said rudely.

'Chansung, manners!' You exclaimed.

'Hey little man. I am a friend of your mommy. My name is Eunhyuk. What is your name?' Eunhyuk asked Chansung.

Chansung rolled his eyes at Eunhyuk. 'Mommy come on. We are going to be late.'

'Young man when someone speaks to you, what are you suppose to do?'

'Haha it's okay (y/n). It was nice seeing you. Maybe we can meet up again soon. Bye!' Eunhyuk said and waved at you.

'Let's go Chansung. You are in big trouble mister. You were very rude to him and I am not going to let that slide.'

Chansung puts his head down and walked beside you in silence.

*At Home*

I sent Chansung into his room for being disrespectful to Eunhyuk. He has never acted like that before. I don't understand what made him behave like that. I will talk to him after the party.


Ta-Da!! Sorry if this chapter . I'm trying to get things in motion. So again, 미안해요!!! Chansung has a nasty attitude doesn't he?? Also it is Cheondung birthday in Korea so Happy Birthday Sang Hyun!!! Until next time.....안녕!!