I'm in Korea! Where are my godparents?

Can I Like You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This must be the right place." I look at the house in front of me. It was very pretty and looked so expensive. Mom and dad must have known some rich people to be my godarents.

Oh! How rude of me. I should introduce myself to you readers out there. Hello, my name is Arlene Daniels. I am 16 years old, which means I'm 17 in Korea. The reason I'm here in Korea is because my parets died in a tragic accident and now my money-hungry family is after me. Or my inheritance most likely. In their will, they put down a couple as my godparents, Mr and Mrs Kim. I can't remember their first names. I also found out that they have a son and daughter. Hopefully they're nice people.

Okay well, here goes nothing. I take a deep breath and walk down the brick pathway, rolling my suitcase behind me. My heart is thumping more and more as I get closer to the door. When I got closer to the door, I hesitantly ring the doorbell. What if they don't like me? What if they're kids don't like me? Man I am nervous. I heard thundering footsteps from inside, making me more anxious than ever. I gripped on to the strap of my duffel bag. The door flung open and I jumped back. In front of me was a very good looking guy with sort of small eyes that could pierce through you like a bullet. He saw me and drew an eyebrow up.

"You're not the pizza delivery guy." I understood what he said but I was too nervous to say anything. I took out a piece of paper out of my jeans pocket and handed it out to him. He looked at the note before turning his focus back on me. He snatched the paper out of my hand.

"It better not be another love confession or I'll ..." he stopped talking and read the paper. I just stood there, not know what to say or do. Is he surprised or something? Don't tell me I'm at the wrong house!

"Y-you're my parent's godchild?" He asked and looked at me with disbelief in his expression. I slowly nodded and kept my eyes glued to the ground. I heard him sigh. Is he angry or just displeased with my appearance? Hmm, maybe this was a mistake to come here. I did just come unannounced. I grabbed my suitcase and turned to leave.

"Yah, where do you think you're going? You're supposse to meet your godparents, right?" Did I hear his right? Does this mean I can stay? A hand grabbed mine and I was pulled inside the house.

"M-my suitcase.." I quietly said. The guy saw that my large suitcase was sitting on the porch. He grabbed it ad rolled inside, shutting the door after him. He looked at me and gave another sigh. Is it that hard to believe that his parents are my new guardians?

"Hyung! Was it the pizza guy or not? You're taking forever." Another guy appeared from what I think is the living room. He stopped when he saw me. Wow! He is so good looking. Is he a model?

"Hyung! Who is she? Why does she have a suitcase with her? Is she a runaway fan? Why did you let her in? Are you not in your right mind?" Man he asks a lot of questions. Why would I be a fan? Are they singers or something? I looked at the boy who let me in. He looks like he's trying to figure something out in his head.There was a knock on the door.

"Pizza delivery!" A voice said on the other side of the door. The boy muttered something while getting the money out of hs pocket. He opened the door handing the money to the pizza guy and grabbed the box from him. Closing the door, he came back to us and handed his friend the pizza.

"Junhoe, tell everyone to eat in the dining room." The boy named Junhoe nodded and ran to the living room. The guy looked at me.

"My name is Hanbin, but I prefer to be called B.I instead." I nodded in acknowledgement.

"You're name is Arlene Daniels right? Like it says on the paper."

"Yes." I answered. He looked a bit taken back.

"You're voice is deeper than I expected." Was that a compliment? I thought my Korean shocked him. I guess not then.

"Thank you?"

"Well, you should come with me. I should tell you something about my parents. I don't think you're going to like it." He walks past me, into the living room. I follow him and sit on one of the chairs placing my bag next to me. He sit on the couch which is far from where I'm at.

"You can sit here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter