strawberry bleach

strawberry bleach

“Are you sure about this?” Yonghwa walks over to the hair products section, browsing while Joohyun is hunched over, reading every single product label. “Shouldn’t we approach a professional instead?” He carefully asks, not to make her feel upset because he does trust his girlfriend, but some things are meant not to be done by just anyone at home.

“I’ve done this a thousand times, babe. Joohyun replies, dumping the boxes of hair dye into their basket. He fears the worst, and he should.

 

Joohyun forces Yonghwa to sit in front of the long wall mirror, draping a towel over his shoulders. He takes a few deep breaths, saying a prayer or two when he sees Joohyun bringing the concoction into the room.

Unlike him, she is rather relaxed, not sure why her boyfriend is so scared by mere chemicals. It is not like they can explode if it is done wrongly or left for too long, oh wait. Joohyun pushes that thought out of her mind, using the end of the dye brush to divide his hair into small sections so it would make everything easier and she would not hear him complaining about it being uneven. She holds one metallic clip in , using that as an excuse to ignore Yonghwa’s neverending questions.

“For the last time, no, this would not kill you.” Yonghwa sighs in relief. “But it probably will ruin your life though.” She laughs when she hears him wailing, making random, baffling promises.

She hits him lightly with the brush, gesturing for him to stay still. She keeps an eye on him through the mirror carefully to he is not showing any allergy reaction, but to be honest, she just likes watching him writhe in fear. How does he like it now? She smirks, continuing to apply bleach on his roots.

 

“Well, my hair didn’t fall out like I expected it to.” He lets Joohyun pats down his hair, carefully applying strawberry scented hair lotion.

“Don’t put it in your mouth, Jung Yonghwa.” Joohyun warns, snatching it back and closing the cap. “I told you it would look good.”

“Can I have rainbow hair next time?”