Park Yoo Bi

Lost

*Nan dallajyeosseulgga

Dareun gireul taekaetdamyeon  meomchwoseo  dwidorabwatdamyeon Oh hey ya hey ya

nan  mwol boge  doelgga*

 

                You rolled around and stretched your arm out to shut your alarm off. It was 07:00am in the morning on a Monday and all you wanted to do was sleep. You pulled the covers over your head to block out the sun that was creeping in. You would have continued to lay there all day if it weren’t for the knock on your door.

“Yoo Bi, sweetie, are you awake? You wouldn’t want to be late on your first day of school.”

“I’m up,” you mumbled as you rolled out of bed and fell flat on the floor. You heard your aunt chuckle as she returned downstairs to make you breakfast. You took a quick shower and fixed your hair, well as good as it can get on a Monday morning and pulled on some ripped skinny jeans, a beanie, your black converse and an oversized Aomg t-shirt and ran downstairs to eat.

“Thanks Leah but I have to run or I’m going to be late!”

You shoved the pancakes and eggs down and grabbed your backpack and ran out the door.

“Have a good day!” you heard your aunt yell as you rand down the sidewalk to wait for the bus to take you into town. The sun was shining bright and there was a slight breeze blowing too. You closed your eyes and tried to relax your body and tried to not think about how nervous you were entering a whole new school all the way on the other side of the world. You continued to close your eyes and relax your body until you heard voices coming in your direction.

“That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard you say Nam Joon,” you heard a deep voice say as two boys came coming towards you.

“Oh come on Yoongi, I’ve said a lot of dumb thing in my life time and I’m pretty sure that wasn’t one of them.”

“Mmmm…I don’t know man it was pretty dumb,” the shorter one said.

“Forget you man, you got no jams anyways.” They both laughed as they came to a stop near the bus stop next to you. You tried not to make too much eye contact because that would mean you would have to make an effort to actually talk. You hid your face with your hair and faced your body away from the two boys hoping you wouldn’t have to talk to them.

“So are you new? I haven’t seen you around before.”

You slowly turned around and put your hair behind your ear. You cleared your throat before answering.

“Ummm….yes, I’m new.” You looked up to see both guys staring at you. The taller boy with the dirty blonde hair was smiling and nodding while the shorter one with the blonde hair was giving you a cold glare. You quickly looked down at the ground and messed with the hem of your t-shirt. You could still feel the stares from both boys on you but you were hoping they would just forget you were here. After a few moments of silence you were really hoping the bus would come to save you from all this awkwardness, but the tall boy just had to keep talking.

“Oh! I think I’ve seen you before! Didn’t you move in yesterday with Mr. and Mrs. Young?”

                You snapped  your head up at his statement cause you were really surprised he knew that.

“Yes I did, they are my aunt and uncle…..” you spoke in a small voice.

“Well I live across the street from you! And my name is Nam Joon by the way and this short guy here is Min Yoongi.” He stated as he pointed his thumb to the guy next to him. You laughed at his statement and the death glare Min Yoongi was giving Nam Joon.

“Well it’s nice to meet you both you slightly bowed then remembered that people don’t do that here. You felt embarrassed and felt your cheeks get really red when you heard Min Yoongi laugh at the action you did.  You placed your hair behind your ears and spun around on your heals and thanked God the bus arrived at that time cause you didn’t think your cheeks could get any redder.

                                            *******************

After the bus dropped everyone at school you used the signs posted around the school to find your way to the front office to check in. the lady at the front desk looked already tired even though school hasn’t even started yet.

“Yes, how may I help you? “The women at the desk asked in a monotone voice while chewing gum. You gave a small smile to her and asked her for your schedule and a map to the school. Once you got yourself situated you made your way through the crowd of people to your first class. You realized that most of your classes were senior classes since you were ahead of your junior class. Your schedule read calculus as your first class so you searched and searched but you couldn’t seem to find it at all. You were beginning to get frustrated and almost gave up until you heard a voice behind you.

“Are you lost or something because I think you’ve walked down this hallway three times already,” the person laughed. You pulled your backpack tighter around your shoulders and turned around to find a very tall, well tall to you since you were short, boy standing behind you looking down. His facial features were very fine and sharp and his hair was a dark brown and it looked like he teased it so it looked like her got a perm. He had a very nice sense of fashion and he was also very attractive too. You couldn’t stop staring and realized he asked you a question and snapped back into reality. You tried to look the other way but he kept staring at you waiting for an answer.

“Ummm…I was looking for room 294, calculus.”

                He took your shoulders and spun you around so he was behind you and you were in front of him. He leaned really close to your ear and spoke.

“The math classes are this way love.”  He pointed your body in the direction to the stairs. He chuckled and walked off in the opposite direction leaving you by yourself wondering what the heck just happened.

                                                      ********************

Your classes weren’t that bad even though you didn’t know anyone in them. You usually sat in the front by yourself anyways at your old school so you did the same here too. You got a lot of stares from everyone since you are new and they haven’t seen you around before. It was now lunch time, the time you both loved and hated the most. You walked in to the *commons area and looked at everyone laughing and with their friends and having a blast. You hated beaning the new girl, but you knew this would happen anyways. You walked with your lunch bag to a table near the window in the back of the cafeteria that was looking out to the court yard. You sat down and began to unpack your lunch. You had kimbap, rice and some side dishes. You began to eat quietly while listening to music, you kind of enjoyed being alone no matter how sad that sounded.When lunch was over you looked to see what your last class was for the day.

“Advanced music class, well this should be interesting.” You said to yourself.

                You found the classroom a lot easier than the ones before and opened the door. There was a good amount of people in the class already in their little groups talking and chatting about what they did this summer. The desks were set up in a circle facing the middle towards each other so you took an empty seat near the window. The warning bell rang singling the end of the passing period and giving everyone a minute to get to their classes. When the tardy bell rang the teacher walked into the class room and closed the door.

“Good morning class and welcome to Green Hill high school. My name is Mr. Horton and I will be your advanced music teacher this year. Today we will getting to know each other, learning what we will do in this class and my expectations blah blah blah.”  Mr. Horton continued to talk about the class until he was interrupted by the door slamming open. Nam Joon and Min Yoongi both walked inside and took the last two seats that were open on the left and right of you.

                “Nice of you to join us Nam Joon and Min Yoongi” the teacher didn’t even turn around to know it was them. You looked around and saw a lot of girls’ giggling and whispering to each other while staring at Nam Joon. You overheard someone say he was cute and you rolled your eyes. You then saw Nam Joon lean over to you and whisper a question to you.

“I didn’t know you were in advanced music, you must be a senior then”

You leaned in more so the teacher wouldn’t hear you guys talking.

“No, I’m a junior but all my classes are senior classes since I’m advanced,” you replied.

Min Yoongi then leaned over to both you and Nam Joon.

“Can you guys stop flirting, it’s very distracting.”

Both you and Nam Joon turn away from each other and for the second time today your checks were super red. Nam Joon slit his eyes at Yoongi and in return Yoongi just laughed. You however covered your face with your long hair and wished you were never born. You have always been embarrassed easily and now was one of those times. You run your hands through your hair and turn to see Min Yoongi already staring at you. You couldn’t quite place the look on his face and tell what he was thinking but in the short time you have known him it seemed like he’s always angry you thought. You guys both continue to stare at each other until Yoongi gave you a smirk and turned away.

 

 

 

A/N:

So how did you like this chapter? I’m trying to make this story was realistic as possible if I can lmao. And also green hill isn’t really a high school in New York I’m just pretty much making everything up. XD I don’t know how long this fanfic will be. I will stop when I feel like the end should be (:

*commons area: it’s just another word for cafeteria!

*Bts-Path code: it was her alarm clock in the beginning

 

Comment, vote, follow, if you want! You can follow me on all my stuff which is on my profile. And feedback is nice too!

And also the “random” guy who showed her to her math class isn’t random he’s part of the story too you guys just don’t know who he is yet (: