Part 2

Our cinema dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after midnight when Jongin arrived at home the day before, feeling more ecstatic than ever. It’s not like something spectacular happened but just spending time with Sehun made him extremely happy, to the extent that after parting ways with the other boy he took the longest possible way back to calm himself down a bit in the cold air (okay, he got lost a bit but it’s not the point). It turned out that Baekhyun was still at their apartment and he demanded an elaborate report on what happened when Jongin was out. After that Jongin was still so excited that he couldn’t fall asleep and that’s how he ended up being half dead the next morning when he arrived at the cinema.

He sat down behind the ticket counter and put his hands on its surface before burying his face in his arms. He hoped for a lazy morning that let him rest but his wish wasn’t granted.

“Judging by how spent you are, I assume that the date went really well” he heard Chanyeol’s deep voice somewhere in front of him. There was a hint of amusement in it but Jongin was too tired to analyse it.

“It wasn’t a date” he mumbled, lifting his head up a little bit.

The other boy’s laugh rumbled in the empty space of the hall, making Jongin scrunch up his face.

“Sure it wasn’t, that’s why you two left holding hands without saying bye to anyone” Chanyeol grinned mischievously and Jongin blushed slightly.

“Were you spying on me?” the younger asked in order to change the topic.

“Not really, I was just on duty when you had your little date, but I guess you were too distracted by that guy to notice me. Say, isn’t he a regular here?”

Jongin nodded but didn’t answer, instead shooed Chanyeol away because he spotted a customer who looked liked she wanted to buy a ticket.

 

 

Classes on Monday weren’t especially interesting or maybe they were but Jongin just couldn’t concentrate on what his lecturers were trying to teach him, what with texting Sehun, who was attending his respective classes, almost all the time.

I have a 2 hour break after this lecture, can’t wait for this to enddd~ Sehun wrote and Jongin blinked. He turned to Kyungsoo, who was sitting next to him and writing furiously what the teacher was explaining.

“Hyung” Jongin whispered and poked his seatmate’s arm.

“Huh” the older answered distractedly but didn’t stop listening or writing.

“What time do we have next class?” he asked.

“Can’t you wait 5 minutes for the end of this lecture and ask me then?” Kyungsoo answered and was about to continue scribbling but stopped, turning to Jongin with a glare. “Thanks to you I forgot what I wanted to write. The next class starts at 1.45.”

 The younger man grinned and turned back to his phone.

I’m starting a 1,5 hour break in 5 minutes, wanna meet for lunch?

 

Sure ^.^  came the reply and Jongin couldn’t help releasing a sigh with relief and excitement.

 

 

 

Wiping his sweaty hands on his trousers, Jongin looked around nervously while sitting in a small café located more or less in the middle of the way between the two universities that he and Sehun attended. As he was busy gawking outside, a waitress walked to his table, but because he only noticed her when she was half a meter from him, he assumed that she sneaked up on him.

“Hi there, handsome. You look uncomfortable. What can I do to make you feel better?” she asked with a flirty smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter