The best day ever

Nerds Can't Love.

Hi every body this is my first story please tell me if there is anything worng I'll be happy with that. Enjoy!

The summer vication had ended it's time to go back to school. Roki wasn't very happy because she knew that the students will be back to make fun of her. She was living alone at her dad's house who was Japan for some reasons the she didn't know.

She woke up at 6:00am and took a fast shower and wear the school uniform and ate herbreakfast and then she noticed that it was 6:45am and if she didn't end up eating fast she is going to be late for school.

She rushed out of her house and ran to the bu stop. whn the bus stopped she entered and find six good looking guys and she was serprised because they were wearing the same uniform that she was wearing. After a while the bus stop and then she get out the school.

' Back to hell ' She thought. THe she entered the school hoping the no one could notic her. It was easy to pass because the girls who always make fun of her are gathered aroud the six boy that she saw in the bus when she was coming to school. Roki was very happy this day because the new students noy because they are handsome but because all the stupid girl are away from her.the boys was from a boyband called BOYFRIEND .

It was the Art class Ms,Yura entered the class and everyone sat in his place. " Now, we are going to start because t's still the first day at scool we are going to make it only for fun okay?" Ms,Yura said happily like a little girl. "OKAY!"

All the  except you agreed." whats wrong Roki aren't you happy." Ms, Yura said with a sad smile on her face." Not real-" before she continue on of ther girls said making fun of her " She don't want her precious time to be stolen by fun, right?"  Roki looked at her with her cold face and answered Ms Yura like she didn't heard the girl who was talking." Not really Ms Yura I am not feeling good to make something tiring sorry." 

Ms Yura loved you very much so she said " Then I want all the class to play and because Roki is on of my favorite students in the class everyone will be in pairs" But the class was 31 they coudn't be pairs.

After everyone was paird Roki left alon no one is with her. " What are we going to do next?" One of the students said looking at Roki happily because she is alone. " Every pair is going to draw a picture about nature okay and i will work with Roki because she is alone. OKay start ." All the students started drawing. But the boys callled Boyfriensd aren't rawing they are foucsing on Roki since the school started.

The time is ended they have to show the paintings. Ms Yura stand up and said " Now let me see your drawing.. I didn't draw with Roki." Everyone in the class know that Roki is a good drawer except the new six boys.After the teacher saw all the drawings she said " The first place is Roki.. The second place is Minwoo and Luna.. The third place is Hyunseong and Kira." The four was happy but Roki only thanked The teacher.

The first day is ended and Roki walked out the school walked to the bus stop she standed the and she saw the six coming near her. " Hi.. Roki, right?" Minwoo greeted cutely . Roki nodded " And you are..?" She asked polietly " I am No Minwoo.. And they are Shim Hyunseong, Kim Donghyun, Lee Jeongmin, Jo Kwangmin, Jo youngmin"  Minwoo answered her and smiled happily. " Nice to meet I am Lee Roki" Roki answered when Jeongmin surprised her saying happily." Are we realated?" Roki was surprised that she giggeled." I do't think so." she said unusally happily

" Do you love Kpop." Donghyun said smiling.Roki nodded happily not beacuse she is talking to famous people but, beacause she is talking to people." Then you will love me " Jeongmin said and start singing . " Can we come to your house" MInwoo said smiling hoping for agreement." Let me think.."She said smiling  ." okay " Roki said.

" Wait a second " Donghyun said and start thinking of what her father told them in Japan

*Flashback*

Roki's father send Boyfriend to Korea again to be friends with Roki because she don't have friends so she is cold and don't talk to anyone excep teachers.

Donghyun was the first one to agree. Then her father told Donghyun a hard mission. " Donghyun You must make her fall for you" Donghyun was very surprised. " But what if I didn't love her.." Donghyun said. " don't worry just take off her useless glasses." Roki's father said 

* flashback ended *

" okay lets go " Donghyun said hapily. And then they went to her house leaving jeongmin alone singing. Roki was exicited because her favorite kpop band is her own house. " Do you love our band ? " Minwoo asked wait or the answer. " of course you are my favorite band I am very happy that you are here in my house right now" Roki said in a happy voice. Then Minwoo's smile turned into smirk." Who is your favorite member?" Roki's face turns redish pink when she heard his question. Donghyun turned to see what is she going to say.

" My favorite is-" she was interuppte because the bell rang " Coming.." She opened the door it was Jeongmin hugged her. Roki blushed a little " Whats wrong with you." Roki asked while blushng. Jeongmin let go and said " I don't know.." Minwoo came tapped on your shoulder "You didn't tell who is you favorite member.." Minwoo said smiling. " Oh okay My favorite is Donghyun oppa" Roki said smiling . Donghyun was really surprised because his mission became very easy.