Alternateuniverse (1,976 alternateuniverse fanfics)
Taehyung thinks crashing the biggest party of the school year is a great idea. Jimin thinks he's an idiot.
That's it, she left him. Daehyun struggled to finally get over her but one day, someone came into his life. Daehyun thought he could finally be happy with him but why had he hit rock bottom? Why had he been deceived?
A story written about two boys that were separated in order to achieve one's dream and popularity. It is a story filled with unfulfilled promises and not to mention so many broken ones too. Hello everyone, this is just a story I came up with recently and I plan to finish this as soon as I can. I hope the story would not be that long, I'll try to aim for lesser chapters to avoid plotline dragging and also so that I can finally finish up the story as soon as possibl
The surprised, almost sceptical look on the man’s face has Jongin sort of wanting to run and hide.
Summary: After Yoongi gets dumped by his first love, Sunmi. Against the advice of his two best friends, he still desperately follows her into the high school stage play. But even before he begins having trouble with his auditions, Yoongi gets bailed out by his friend’s younger co
Lima tahun sejak kelulusan. Semua sudah berpisah dan mengikuti jalan hidup masing-masing. Kim Taehyung, mantan siswa terbaik nomor satu di sekolah mendapati hidupnya tidak se-gemilang Jeon Jungkook, si siswa terbaik nomor dua. Semua semakin kacau saat Jungkook baru saja menyelesaikan studinya dari Sekolah Hukum Harvard dan kembali ke Korea saat Taehyung masih berkutat dengan tugas akhirnya (yang berjalan dengan sangat lambat) di jurusan Seni Visual. Lebih buruknya, keduanya harus dipertemukan
If you belonged to a rare human race that was hunted down by the elite for possessing supernatural abilities, would you put everything on the line for the ones dearest to you? Given the choice, would you accomplish the prophecy or give up on yourself? Tell me, would you be able to save the world?
Summary: Jungkook thought that the happiness he feels whenever he is with his Jimin-hyung is nothing,
In the future, a plague has rendered nearly 98% of humans infertile. Earth’s population dwindled to abysmal numbers as researchers failed to find a cure. In an attempt to save the human race, the government has turned the remaining 2% into cattle. Jungkook never imagined that he would become one of them.
Wherein Taemin loves freshly baked blueberry muffins, and Jonghyun, well Jonghyun just loves Taemin.
The world awaits you.
Jimin is offended by latex fabric, soda cans and Taehyung's very existence.
In a universe where you remember your beloved only every alternate reincarnation, will you finally be able to be together for a lifetime?
Be A GAIJIN
A ONESHOT AND DRABBLE COLLECTIONS of my precious babies written in bahasa and mostly in alternate universe.
Sometimes, when a Star becomes hopelessly lost in the Night Sky, or it desires to leave its place in the heavens, it finds its way to the Day Sky. These Stars are dubbed "Shooting Stars". Junghan is one such Star, stranded in one of the Day Sky cities of neverending light.
In business, without trust, relationships easily lose value. The trust two people hold for one another is as strong as the promises made and kept.
Jungkook’s harsh stare fell on Mark. He grabbed the front of the older man’s shirt. “If anything’s happened to her…” he threatened as he pushed the older man against the counter and rushed out of the apartment, leaving a bewildered Liz and embarrassed Mark behind.
Welcome! Upon receiving this letter, noted that you are now part of Lyceum Academy. I can’t wait to meet each and every of you. Sincerely, Headmaster Im
Leo and Ravi have been dating for three months, yet they haven't even kissed yet. When Leo overhears Ravi's wishes, he can't help but feel like their relationship is a failure. With a little help from N, will they succeed?
ABOUT: The lights are out and the only sound heard is the bustling noise of cars and people walking, rushing along the cold street of Seoul as you lay your head to rest, but the next day, you awaken in confusion as to where you are or why you are there with only the memory of your name and vague pieces of your past. In the mist of your confusion, you wander out into the
Diagnosed with a dangerous heart condition that will require surgery, college sports star Eli Kim begins to wonder if this is the end of the road for his career and maybe even his life. Just when things seem their worst, hope comes in the form of unexpected friendship from an intruiging stranger at the hospital.
Choi Minho and Lee Taemin and every possible universe they can fit in. Together.
About miracles that happen if you believe in them, or my attempt to write a fluffy New Year story.
The world keeps on turning The sun rises every day Nothing ever changes Everything stays the same The same wind blows