Part 4.

A Year With Got7.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll start in 5 minutes," the instructor informed as he shuffled off the flight of stairs and toward his controlling cabin.

"Why don't we complete a task?" Yugyeom suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah, like on Real Got7?" Bam Bam exclaimed, and they all began to chime in.

You groaned silently as you shifted uncomfortably in your seat.

Isn't sitting on a spinning cup torturous enough? Why would you even add a mission?  you pondered, and frowned slightly.

"Okay! That settles it! We'll play rock-paper-scissors, losers get flicked on the head," JB concluded. He began dividing everyone into partners.

You sighed deeply as you shifted through your seats to prepare for your first match.

It wasn't that you had any bad feelings towards missions or what so ever. It was just that you were terrible at games in general. You'd always manage to come in last, earning all the possible punishments.

As expected, you lost every single round; your forehead glowing in red as you rubbed on it painfully.

You suddenly felt sick, your insides boiling up as your head throbbed. You felt your heart clenched, and your vision became blurry as your head spun in dizziness. Your breath shortened while your heart clenched, skipping various beats as it pounded against your chest. Your hands clamped against your head and you dropped in exhaustion. Not to mention your paled face, and the purplish lips that were once pink.

As soon as the ride ended, you rushed off the flight of stairs and made your way into the bathroom; not even bothered to turn around and tell them before you fled.

You hurriedly rushed into the bathroom and flung yourself into one of the empty stalls.

"Ahh," you sighed in relief as you knelt from the cold ground and walked out. You ran your hands under the cool water and splashed your face to regain your focus.

Although your breath hadn't fully recover, and your head was definitely still throbbing, you managed to drag yourself back outside.

"Oh God! Are you okay?" their frantic voices filled the air as they rushed towards you. Youngjae instantly placed his hand over your forehead as his eyes searched your pale face.

"I'm going to be okay," you croaked, and faked a small reassuring smile. You're not going to be okay.

"Here," a deep, husky voice lingered by your ear as you felt something cool pressed on your left arm. Your eyes traveled down to your damp hand as it slightly widened in realization. It was a cup of bubble tea.

"O-oh thanks," you mumbled, and reached for the cool cup of bubble tea. Your eyes drifted from the cup up upon the person holding it. You were expecting it to be Bam Bam or possibly Jr, but instead, the cup was held by dashing red-headed.

Mark.

"Drink," he ushered you to take a sip.

"Alright, geez," you muttered, and brought the purple straw to your mouth.

"T-thanks," you mumbled, and ended with a satisfying gulp.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter