Chapter:2

Mother and Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It's a strange thing to discover and to believe that you are loved when you know that there is nothing in you for anybody but a parent or a God to love.” 
― Graham Greene, The End Of Affair

Luhan's POV:

''Darkness. Darkness was all i could see were am i? how did i get here? like!? WERE IN THE FREAKING AM I?.''Luhan screamed angerly at nothing.

''LUHAN!! don't say dirty words.'' A sweet and warm voice said to luhan.

''WHAT!? who the are you? were are you?? stop ing with me and show yourself!!!.''Luhan said

''Ouch!! what the hell!??.'' Luhan felt pain in the back of his head.

''I told you to stop saying dirty words! and how dare you not know who i am!? didn't kyungsoo tell you!.....well i don't blame you cause how could you know who i am  because you were just a baby when you lost me.''the warm and sweet voice said sadly to luhan.

''And why should i know who you are? and how do you know my father??.''luhan said confusedly at thr voice.

''Because i'm your mother and your father is my husband and you are my sweet baby luhanie.''the voice said to luhan.

''m-mom?.''Luhan said looking shockly at the person infront of him.

''Yes lulu is me mommy.''the voice said.

''MOMMY!!!.''Luhan screamed and ran towards his mother to give him a hug but his mother stoped him from doing that and luhan felt hurt as to why his own mother refused to hug him.

''M-mommy Why?.''Luhan said with tears in his eyes while looking at his mother.

''OOH~ i'm so sorry lulu but i can't let anyone touch me, you see god let me come here and let me help you because i begged him to let ME!! help you because you are MY!! son and so he said yes be cause i wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter