O N E

Rooftop Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day with the fansign this morning,  the prerecording for Music Bank later that afternoon and by the time they were finished with everything it was already four in the morning. Jisoo was ready to just fall into bed and forget that today ever happened, but apparently his mind wasn't going go to let him go to sleep that easily. 

For the nth time he rolled over to read the clock, it read 5:00am. He been tossing and turning for an hour now so he figured he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. He got up being careful not to wake the others as he did so. Before leaving, he quietly grabbed his guitar from under his bed and left the room. 

The rooftop of their dorm has almost become like a second extension to their dorm really. Some members, even after coming home late from practice would go up there to continue to work on dance moves. Woozi goes up there a lot to get away from all the noise so he can write. For Jisoo he liked to come up here to escape his thoughts. To drown out his feelings by playing his guitar, and watching the city below him go on without a care. 

Once he stepped outside onto the roof he took in a deep breath of the crisp cool night air. It was a little cooler than he expected but it was refreshing. Plus he had hopes that the cool air would help to numb the thoughts swirling around in his head. 

Jisoo walked over to the ledge and took a seat. He let his legs dangle off the side of the dorm building. He was sure if anyone in the company saw him they would scold him for being so reckless. Maybe it was reckless he thought, but he didn't really care because it was the best spot to look out onto the city. 

He positioned his guitar in his lap and started strumming one of his favorite songs. Before he knew it he had his eyes shut and was swaying back and forth with the beat of the music as he started singing the chorus and second verse of the song.

You don't see the way I look at you
When you are not looking at me
I wish that I could tell you every single thought I ever had
About you and me
But you don't see me that way

And I'd like to hold you here in my arms
And have you never leave
And I'd like to give you all that I have
To have you stay with me

Oh, but you, you don't see me
You don't see me that way

You don't see the way I look at you
When you are not looking at me

He opened his eyes, and in doing so nearly found himself jumping off the side of the building when he noticed a figure sitting next to him. 

Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo's arm to keep him from falling from the roof. "Pabo," he almost whispered. "Are you trying to kill yourself?" He asked. 

Jisoo sat there dumbfounded for a minute. Hadn't Jeonghan been the one to just appear out of nowhere and scare him. Naturally he couldn't help it that when he scared him that he just happened to almost fall off the roof. 

"I should be asking you if you are trying to kill me, after all you are the one that just came out of nowhere and scared me." Jisoo retorted. 

"Fair enough." Jeonghan replied with a small laugh. "In my defense though I called your name twice but you never answered." He added. 

Had he really been that focused on the song that he hadn't heard Jeonghan saying his name. 

Jeonghan was staring out towards the city below which gave Jisoo the perfect view to admire Jeonghan's profile. He's beautiful no matter how you look at him Jisoo thought to himself. His fingers itched to reach out and touch Jeonghan's porcelain skin but he didn't.

"You must really like them." 

"Yeah." It slipped out of his mouth before he even had a chance to register what he was saying. It was when Jeonghan looked at him surprised that Jisoo realized what he just said. 

Jisoo looked away quickly and started messing with his guitar again. "I-I-I mean I don't know it's complicated I guess." It was such a stupid thing to say but he was thrown off by the whole situation right now they he couldn't think right. 

"Why is it complicated?" Jeonghan asked. 

Jisoo thought about it for a moment and realized maybe it wasn't so complicated it was actually simple really. "Okay, so maybe complicated isn't the way to explain it." He said as he took the guitar and placed it behind him. He looked out over the city again. You could see the beginning signs of the sun starting to rise on the horizon. He took in a deep breathe bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter