Lucky

Lucky

 

I looked up at the ceiling. Plain as ever. Staring back at me. My mind wandering.

"I just can't get it...''  I thought. All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms embrace my waist, hugging me tenderly. A chin digging into the crook of my neck, hot breath prickling my skin, causing goose bumps all over my body. I smile.

''Are you awake babe?''......I hear a soft snore. No, he's not up. I slowly turn, staying under his arms,putting myself face to face with him. ''Gosh you're gorgeous'' I whisper. Perfect son of a . I love him so much, it hurts.

''Jinki, did you know how much I care about you?'' I trace my finger around his jawline. He pulls me closer, his head lying on my chest. I feel my face become hot. ''Gosh Milady,pull it together'' I scold at myself. His face looked so serene, almost as if he was smiling. His eyes and lips are swollen. I lower my face, alining my lips with his. I kiss him softly, making him whimper under my touch.

''Hmph,jagiyaa..''he whispers.

''Yes,honey?'' I respond. He smiles a little.

''Are you trying to make me excited?'' My eyes almost burst out of my sockets.

''N-no, I j-ust wanted to k-is-s  you that's all..'' I feel the tempeture rise. Here I go again. I look at him, the sides of his mouth pulling up into a sheepish grin.

''Why are youre cheeks hot, yeobo?'' he chuckled in my ear. I shudder. His voice is so damn y. He sneaks his hand up my shirt, tracing circles on my stomach.

''Jinki, please, stop. You're making me nervous'' My words almost unheard.

''I'm sorry princess, i just wanted to touch you, that's all''

Oh crap, I dont want him to think I don't like it. I laugh nervously. 

''Ah, its o-okay, I'm just a bit emotionally unstable right now,that's all''............ What the heck did I just say. Oh my gosh Milady, go and throw yourself off a cliff.

''Haha, so does that mean I make you unstable?'' He smirked, looking at you with playful yet lustful eyes.

I breathed in little pants ''Ah, n-no, I'm just saying I feel a bit tired, thats all'' I smiled weakly, trying my best to make up for the idiotic move I just made. 

''OH. I see, you're just tired, of courseI understand.'' He smirked. Cocky son of a mother. 

"Well yes that is the reason Lee Jinki,now stop smirking like an idiot.'' I turned, giving him full view of my back.

He chuckled.

CHUCKLED. 

THAT .

I feel the bed sink and rise. I didnt try to see, as I was being a childish person. Whatever, he deserves it anyway. Can't let him know he makes me swoon over him too much. Ehe ;) 

--------I hear something fall softly on the floor. What the--

I feel the bed sink again, not rising back. I wonder...? Right then I feel Jinki embrace me in his arms once more, his body being overly warm. I reach trying to push him away, touching his bare chest. My breath hitches. Oh, . I retreat my hand towards me, my heart palpitating madly in my chest. 

''Why do you take your hand back princess? You know you can touch me all you want.'' 

Oh my gosh, Lee Jinki you know I'm not ready for this snfkldfnvdkfvndfkdfbkgb I just, Oh hell, I should just do it. Get it over with. kdflkndfb

NO MILADY NO DAMMIT STOP. YOU KNOW THE PROMISE YOU HAVE TO KEEP TO LIZ. STOP.

Oh Liz, the hottest man on earth is right behind me, pleading for me to touch him. I SHALL DO IT.

NO, NO, NO I CANT DKVNSKLVNDKFVNDKFVAKLVF

''I don't want to.'' I said, digging my head deeper under the covers.

He pressed himself close to my body, making me feel each and every muscle without any effort.

Good lord man, I do not want to sin. Not today. But you are tempting me in a way I have NEVER been tempted. 

I swear I can feel myself get a bit moist. 

BAZUCA GET YOUR TOGETHER, YOU AINT GETTING NONE UP UNTIL HONEY MOON, OK?!

" Jagi, what's wrong?'' He said with a baby voice.

OH YOU LEE JINKI. GO DIE IN A CORNER VKLVNELO;GP;'L5KOPBOLF;DDSFJVN I NEED AIRRRRR-------- wait.

Out of nowhere, I feel something crawling up my leg, tracing my thigh, making its way to my spine, going slowly up and down.

My hairs stand up like needles, pushing through my skin.

''J-Jinki, you g-go away. I'm tired. I need sl-eep.'' I said, my voice sounding as weak as ever.

OH YOU WEAKLING. GET YOUR TOGETHER CADET. 

ye-yes sir ;~;

WHAT DID YOU SAY??!?!??

*ehem* I mean, YES SIR T^T

Good. NOW GO BACK INTO BATTLE. 

He slowly made his way to my neck, then slightly pausing, until I felt someting warm and plump press onto my skin. 

I swear, I couldnt move. My body was as stiff as a rock.

WAE YOU BETRAY ME THIS WAY BODY. WAE??!! ;~~;

He started turning me slowly, until he was slightly on top of me, gaining access to my body.

Damn it Milady, DO SOMETHING. But yet again, my body would not react. And my hands started to say other wise. BUT I STOPPED THEM. HA. LOSERS *-*

Soft kisses were left every time he moved, leaving a glorious yet indescribable feeling; he went up to my jawline, stopping to look at me once, chuckling at my petrified look. All I could do was gaze at the utter perfection that was hovering over me. 

IS THIS REALITY, OR IS THIS FANTASY? 

My heart was beating so fast I swore I was going to go into cardiac arrest. Lord, take me with you, before I do the unthinkable. And like it.

''Babe?'' he said, his voice overflowing with sensuality.

''Y-yes Onew?'' my voice yet again came out with no strength whatsoever.

''I kinda wanna make out with you....'' 

UM. I FEEL EXTREMELY HOT RIGHT NOW. 

MY VAJOOJ IS ABOUT TO SCREAM FOR HELP.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS.

''Sure, I guess....'' 

MILADY YOUR BRAIN IS GOING INTO OVERLOAD.

He rapidly started kissing me harshly all over my neck, snaking his hand up my shirt, making me feel all hot and prickly.

''Wait, Jinki, on second thought, lets just-----''

He kissed me, sticking his hot tongue in my mouth, scouring each and every part of it. When he was done, he my lips slowly, smirking. 

''...........................................''

''Do you want to continue or....?'' 

''............''

''I take that as a yes then?''

''....''

''As you say my love'' 

He was kissing every part of my body now. Making me feel light headed. I can't let this happen. Not today.

''Jinki, please, I can't do this, just stop for now..... yes?'' I pleaded, hoping he would finally listen. I just want this to be on a special day.........

He stopped. Staring at me, this time with concern.

''Am I hurting you? I-I-I'm sorry yeobo, I didnt mean to'' His forehead was built into a crease.

''No hun, I just want our first time to be memorable, on a special day, you know like, when we get married....'' 

I searched in his eyes any type of annoyance.

But there was none at all.

He looked deep into my eyes and smiled. 

Making my heart erupt into endless seems of emotions.

He spoke, stopping my train of thought.

''Till this day, I always wondered if you were the one for  me, but now I know for sure, that you're mine,the one. I love you Milady. You're the one that reigns in my heart. My queen. My life saver. Saranghamnida, jagiya.''

And I broke into a waterfall of tears.

''Ji-inki, i love you too, so much, it hurts, its like I have an ache for you. Yeah an ache, I'm gonna call it Onew ache.'' I said between extremely audible sobs. Curse my overreactive brain ek;l'efvpo;ldfbgnbld;'vkaefbtb

''Hahahahahaha, honey! Stop crying!! I was just expressing my feelings towards you, that's all!!'' He pinched my cheeks and swiped away my tears tenderly, giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose. 

''Now, let's sleep some more, yeah? After all, its just 8:30 a.m, and I'm pretty tired....'' 

Oh so NOW you're tired huh.

sob, sob, sob , sob.

''Yeah, ok, let's sleep'' 

He placed himself next to me, cradling me in his arms, as if I was a baby, while singing me a lullaby.

 

How did he come to be mine? I don't know. But damn I'm lucky.