Dans Les Coulisses

Dans Les Coulisses

Dans Les Coulisses: Behind the Scenes

 

 

 


 

 

 

Backstage was not exactly the safest place to act like a couple. It was where cameras could be rolling for behind-the-scene clips or for reality shows. One must always be careful and Seohyun of Girls' Generation was good at this. Pretty good actually. Even though her boyfriend was in the same building for the same broadcast, she would stay in the waiting room and contact him via her phone which she was using more then before.


The other members of Girls' Generation were filming for their own reality shows and Seohyun was warned beforehand about not getting too close to Kyuhyun. She wondered why they would tell her this because both of them were musical actors. Acting like they were only friends and were awkward with each other was easy. In fact, it was Seohyun's specialty.  

Super Junior and Girls' Generation were promoting their albums at the same time and they haven't done this for years. SMTOWN concerts were different because only artists from SM Entertainment were backstage. 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun would never boldly publicize their relationship unless they were caught by the paparazzis. Both of them decided this when they started their relationship. They would deny any sort of connection between them in front of the cameras without hesitation and keep low. Kyuhyun was mainly worried about fans hating Seohyun and harming her. 

All of their performances were already recorded and all that was left was to go on stage again for the ending. 

"All artists on standby!" 

Seohyun placed her precious phone in her bag and left the room with the members. She saw Super Junior members also leaving their dressing room one by one. Her pace slowed down and waited for somebody to come out. It would seem suspicious but she didn't care. She missed him badly. Hearing his voice was no longer enough. What she craved was him himself. 

Seohyun saw his figure left the room. Before she approached him, she looked around her for any cameras or people looking towards her. Luckily, the place was nearly empty. She crept to where he was, hoping that he wouldn't notice her, but she was caught.

Kyuhyun smirked. It seemed that she was feeling the same way he was feeling. He missed looking at her face. Video calling was not enough. He wanted to see and touch her face physically. Sadly, he wasn't even allowed to look towards her if they were in the same room so he had to hold back. 

Seohyun held out her hand, wanting to touch his' just for half a second. It was all she needed but before she could even feel his hand, she pulled it back. It was too dangerous. Some of the employees were not trustworthy and she wouldn't risk it. They would gossip all the time.

She stared at his face. Kyuhyun was obviously exhausted but he was still handsome in her eyes. Kyuhyun stared back with a small smile on his lips. 

Her hormones suddenly spiked as her eyes looked at his soft lips. This sensation was completely new to her and she didn't know what to do. They never had a deep kiss. It was mostly short pecks. Kyuhyun didn't want to force her to doing something she hasn't done before. He wanted both of them to take their time and not to rush.

She wanted to pull him down and kiss his lips but the thought that a few meters away was a room full of cameras stopped her from doing so. 

Her hands clenched tightly and looked away from him. She had a feeling that if she continued to look at him, she would not be able to stop. 

She bit her lip and took a step to walk to where the other members were. But before her foot could even touched the marbled floor, Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the closest dressing room, which was Super Junior's, closed the door gently before pinning her to the door.

"Stop looking at me like that," he whispered, his lips only a few inches away from hers. 

"Looking at you like what?" she whispered back and noticed something different about his gaze at her.

"Looking like you were ready to pull me for a quick kiss," he said. A smirk plastered on his lips. Seohyun was the innocent type and she would rarely initiate a kiss. After half a year of going out with each other, she was still shy around him. 

Her cheeks warmed up. Fortunately, her make-up covered the redness.

Kyuhyun chuckled, "Why are you blushing? It's not like its the first time we do it."

Even though her face was covered in make-up, her body wasn't. Her body also turned red whenever she blushed. She took deep breaths to calm her down. 

"It is," she replied with a pout. He hadn't realized what she wanted yet. 

"What do you mean?" his voice was getting husky and his lips was nearly brushing against hers.

She was going to lean so that their lips would finally meet but a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Kyuhyun-ah, stop it already and come out," Leeteuk's said from the other side of the door. "Come out before somebody else comes. Finish that later both of you."

Kyuhyun pulled away from Seohyun. She felt disappointed that he was not touching her anymore. She regretted not kissing him before they were stopped. 

"Yes, hyung. We're coming out," Kyuhyun replied.

"Oh… and you're still dead Cho Kyuhyun. Touch my precious angel maknae somewhere inappropriate and I will make you suffer," Leeteuk said and he left. 

Both of them chuckled. Leeteuk was still over protective of Seohyun even though he already accepted their relationship. Kyuhyun also passed his interviews and they were irrelevant. 

"I guess we'll continue this later," Kyuhyun said as he got closer to her again. 

Seohyun giggled, "I can't wait."

He lifted her chin slightly and tilted his head before leaning in and capturing her lips. This wasn't a peck. It was a kiss. A short one though. They withdrew after a few seconds and opened the door to go out. 

As soon as they took a step out of the room, their acting began. 

Seohyun tried to surpress her excitement. She was given the preview to what they were going to do later that day.

 

 

 


A/N

I have decided to take a break from thinking for Forgotten Memories and do another oneshot. It seems that I enjoy it more than writing chaptered ones.

There is not much to say xD

Thank you for reading this fanfic /bows/

 

Dancing in the Rain.... To be continued ^^ (Sorry, I just love doing that)