Satans or Angels?-BTS JHope

EXO AND BTS ONE SHOTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

This oneshot is dedicated to damnationSUruck!!!

Hope you like it!! I tried to make it fluffy and funny...I TRIED!!! (◕︵◕)

Sorry it took so long...and ENJOY!!!!

“Yujin-ah!!!!!!!” Yujin flinched as her eardrums were almost shattered by Hoseok’s booming voice. She held the phone away from her for a few seconds, rubbing her poor mistreated ear furiously to stop the ringing. Once she deemed it safe, she cautiously held the phone up against her ear and listened patiently to her best friend’s pitiful whining.

“Yujin-ah, you have to save me! Pease! I’m going to die if I have to do this!!” Hoseok said in a voice filled with anguish. “As my best friend it is your duty to save me from this dire fate, and do everything in your power to prevent my untimely death!!!”

“So, you’re dying..?” Yujin calmly asked, not the least bit affected by Hoseok’s melodrama.

“Yes!!” he yelled “I am, in mere minutes going to come face to face with that which will seal my fate! And you, Yujin, are the only one who can prevent this great calamity.”

“This ‘great calmity’ being your death?” Yujin asked smiling. “I don’t see much of a problem with that, the world will be a better place Hopie.”

“Yujin-ah! How could you? I’m too handsome to die!!!” came the reply.

Yes, you are, Yujin thought to herself, although she would never tell that to his face. “All right, all right. What exactly is this ‘thing’ that will seal your fate?” Yujin asked grinning at her best friend’s obvious distress.

“Babies,” Hoseok whispered in a hushed undertone. “Two squealing, pooping, useless reincarnations of Satan are about to invade my house and feed on my soul!”

Yujin burst out laughing making Hosoek complain that she was unsympathetic and fast failing her best friend duties. “Hopie, how in the world did you get yourself into this situation? You hate kids!”

“My mother volunteered to get me to babysit Mrs. Yoon’s brats as a way of repaying her for looking after Mom’s store last week. And she has not one, but two little devils! Two identical little horrible banshees!! Oh Yujin-ah!! Help me!!!!!”

Yujin could visualize Hoseok pouting and it melted her heart, “They’re not that bad you know…I love kids. You just need to know how to handle them.”

“Exactly! And since you have no classes this evening, and since you are the most kind, compassionate and beautiful girl that I know, you’re willing to help me right?” Hoseok said sounding confident that he would get what he wanted.

Yujin sighed, trying not to let Hoseok’s compliments get to her. Hoseok seemed to know just how to waver anyone’s resolve, and as usual it worked on Yujin. “All right,” she agreed. “I’ll come over, around six?”

“That’s perfect! Thank you so much Yujin-ah! You’re a lifesaver. I won’t forget this,” Hoseok promised as he ended the call.

Yujin plopped onto her bed…It could be fun, babies are so adorable, she thought. And besides how could I give up this opportunity to see Hopie handling kids? Yujin gigged at the thought…Yup, it was definitely going to be fun.

***

Yujin arrived at Hoseok’s house just a little past six, and rang the bell. The door opened to reveal a distraught Hoseok. “The apocalypse has begun,” he said in a serious voice.

Yujin giggled and pushed past him, “Oh Hopie, you’re always so melodramatic! Where are they?”

“In the living room... and by the way, you, um, look pretty,” he casually commented.

“Oh, you’re laying it on thick today,” Yujin said smiling knowingly. “Just how bad are these kids?”

“Hey, I meant-” Hoseok was cut off by Yujin’s squeal of delight. “Omo Hopie! They’re so cute,” she exclaimed, rushing over to the middle of the living room where two babies had been placed in what looked like a fortress of pillows and blankets. “Um, Hoseok, were you planning on suffocating them?” Yujin asked as she knelt down and fished one of the twins out of the sea of pillows, and pushed away some of the pillows around the other twin. “They need to breathe like any other human being you know.”

“But what if they hurt themselves? They’re so tiny and fragile and, and… and they crawl around so much! What would I do if one of them hurt themselves?” Hoseok asked sitting down on the ground next to Yujin, who had kept the baby on her lap and was making weird faces at it making it giggle.

Hoseok made a weird face of his own as t

Please log in to read the full chapter