what happened

enchanted

It was silent in the car. Ji hyo could not bear it any longer. She did not do anything wrong. Why does jong kook treat her like that? Boldly, she spoke up "oppa, why are you treating me like this?" Jong kook just replied with his emotionless face "like what?" "Normally we will always chat a lot and tease each other a lot, why are you ignoring me and treating me so coldly? Did I do something wrong?"

Jong kook focused on the road. The atmosphere in the car was still very tense and quiet. No one spoke. It felt like an eternity before they reached ji hyo's house. Ji hyo just left without a goodbye.

Thoughts flooded jong kook's mind. He thought about what eunhye told him. Even though they broke up a few years ago, they still matained a relationship as good friends.he could not believe what she told him. They met up just before the dinner with running man. "Oppa, I really have to tell you this. I have been keeping this to myself for a very long time but now, I cannot bear it any longer. Seeing how close you are to ji hyo, I feel like you have the right to know this. A few years ago, I told you my parents died of a car crash, but I did not tell you the real reason. Me and ji hyo were in the same high school and we had a crush on the same senior. The senior preferred me to ji hyo. She was really angry and wanted revenge. So she hired someone to damage the brakes in their car. Knowing that I love my parents a lot, she wanted my parents to die. It was perfectly planned and she got away with her crime. I never knew she did it until one day, she saw me crying In school and said "look at the crybaby here. Crying because you lost your parents eh." Then she came close to me and whispered into my ear "glad I caused your misery."I was appalled when I heard it. I never knew that she would kill someone because of such a small matter. Seeing that you are falling for jihyo from the way you are treating her and talking about her, you should know this fact. I really don't want you to fall in love with a cruel and cold-hearted women." 

Jong kook was really stunned and dissapointed at what eunhye said. the jihyo he knew was not the despicable women eunhye described. Gradually sinking In to what eunhye said, he decided that he would never be friends with such a person.